Reviews for Vendetta!
Deadawake chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
lol. just lol.
FemaleSpock chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Haha, love them all laying into Mark- should have happened more in the show, damn it! And Thran's main concern about prison being no air conditioning- that was weirdly funny to me; I also loved his escape via Clamp.

Also, the dark comedy of this line is fantastic: I guess when you kill a guy; everything seems a bit boring after that Tia mused.

Can't wait for more, as ever!
KasumiCain chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
I love Tia! And I'm glad she's the one taking charge of the situation. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this story is going. Will Mr Binkins escape? Or will the Snow Kids finish him? God this story's dark.

- K
Streetpixie chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Yuki is hilarious!
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
He's still alive? Goddamnit, just stay dead already!
And this bit:
'D'jok immediately began sarcastically clapping'
How do you do that? 0_0
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Ahahaha, awesome chapter! I love the whole corner thing.
"Corner people don't communicate with middle of the room people!"
XD Yuki is awesome. And D'jok is violent :3
KasumiCain chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Or not...
KasumiCain chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Mr Binkins has a weak spot. Once the team finds it, they can strike where it hurts!

- K
KasumiCain chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Thank You! This is hilarious!
GFSista chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Love it! I still can't believe the man is dead, how are they going to hide the body?! You do black comedy very well :)
FemaleSpock chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Wow, so he really is dead...haha. I like that the comic tone is still kept throughout despite the seriousness of the situation; I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
somniloque chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Damnit, I forgot to login when I type comment... ;) The below comment is mine, if you ask. :) So what can I add? I really impatiently wait for next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
I love dark comedies and I love D'Jok there so much, he's hilarious and he won this fic. :) I like his sadistic tendencies, he's really a Sonny Blackbones' son! I also laughed so hard when Snow Kids tried to make prank to Mr. Binkins (Rocket as woman - epic!). The end of Chapter 5 was surprising, is Mr. Binkins really dead? Oh my... but it's in D'Jok's style. :D But Mei? Woah, it'll be interesting!
I was reading this fic with pleasure, you've got really nice style. I'm waiting for next chapter impatiently. :)

xoxo
endorphins
FemaleSpock chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
WHAT? HE'S DEAD! I was going to comment on all the funny stuff at the beginning but my mind is too scattered for that now! I really can't wait for the next chapter now. Good luck at your new college!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Love how chapter 4 has those two parts to it. And the fun begins! :)