Reviews for A Hundred Times Over
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 1/10
OH OH OH OH MY GAWD! THIS WAS SO AWESOME AND TOO AMAZING LIKE KYAH THE ENDING WITH SHEREKHAN HAHAHAHAHAHA I LITERALLY BURST INTO LAUGHTER AT IMAGINE BAGHEERA SWING HIS HIPS HA! HA! HA! The whole wedding thing was SOOO cute and I adored Jack XD HAHAHAHAHHA "Don't call us ukes!" KYAHHHH But you are! *grins* I really like how like the semes are besties and Percy and Shin-chan are also! Its so cool! I really like how you began the story too, and how you described Shinichi like looking like the messy haired brunet's twin :D I don't know why but I just love the way you phrased it. 100 *whistles* and you have WAY more than that now. I guess its a good idea I didn't go with my original plan to read them all in one go Hhahahaha. Thank you for writing this!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
amusing as heck hon
Waco chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Congrats on the 100 storys! And i like the way they had planned out the proposal. If only it had worked *shakes heads and sighs*.
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
oh my god! Can I be at the wedding! I'll even bring the wedding cake! Which I made through tears and blood because it will be the wedding of the century!
Adorable story! Really! I love your 100th fan fiction! Bravo. Truly. BRAVO!
And honestly, I have a feeling that they contemplated a foursome at some point in their relationship. think about it _
The doctor WOULD end they story with Geronimo.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I LOVED this fic! please tell me you are going to continue it! just think about all the trouble the doctor could get our two couples into! And with Jack flirting with everyone and kaito and nico being jealous... this could be just a fun fic! the possibilities are endless with demigods, a timelord and his companions, and an immortal. think about it the doctor could crash the wedding and then take them somewhere to make up for it! XD