Reviews for How to Win Friends, Influence People
YumAntimatter chapter 1 . 3/15
I haven't logged in to ffnet in years, but I have done so today to tell you just how much this story means to me. I keep going back to it time after time, so much so that lines from it randomly pop into my head (and make me smile every time they do). Everything here is so heartfelt and kind and emotional and occasionally hilarious, and love (of all sorts) wins out in the end! I adore the different perspectives and intertwining plotlines and flashbacks, and I think this format of short sections with different titles works so well for the flow of the narrative - plus it's so unique, I've never seen this format used for a single full story before. Going in for another reread now, and this time I will be commenting as I go!
NaniteSystems chapter 1 . 1/6
Very funny! Definitely worth a read.
naina4641 chapter 1 . 12/19/2021
Oh sai...
Mernom chapter 20 . 12/16/2021
Very good story overall. It feels very in character, for the most part.
Mernom chapter 9 . 12/15/2021
'right hand and left kidney' oh wow, one of the best jokes I've heard so far.
Mernom chapter 8 . 12/15/2021
Your theory would probably be applicable to any Shinobi EXCEPT Naruto... His 'diet' was not tailored to do anything.
Mernom chapter 6 . 12/15/2021
Dat feel when you try very hard to lie, but still end up with the truth by accident...
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 10 . 11/16/2021
Yeah, I'm dropping the story now. No matter how you slice it, there is just no getting past the fact that Naruto is a big believer in nepotistic-adjacent practices: he somehow sees fit that the criminal he calls friend should not be legally punished in any significant way.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 9 . 11/16/2021
This story has been pretty funny thus far, but I now have serious doubts about continue reading it after Naruto's retardation and sickening level of delusion regarding various forms of love are explicitly stated. And what's even more sad, no, infuriating, is another author indulging in the utterly creepy fetish Naruto has for Sakura. Sakura, despite being an obnoxious fan girl throughout much of the first era's canon, is correct for dismissing Naruto due to his obnoxiousness and idiocy. Sakura should file for a restraining order against Naruto to save everyone a headache. There're a number of women under his command who want to jump his bones; go for the plentiful fish who aren't pink and screechy.
HPMARIE chapter 21 . 10/6/2021
Love it!
JFJ123 chapter 11 . 10/1/2021
Great story, haven’t seen any spelling mistakes yet but there are some grammar issues.
JFJ123 chapter 7 . 9/29/2021
This is awesome
mtnikolle chapter 16 . 9/13/2021
Troll Tsubaki is to die for!
DaDragon562 chapter 4 . 9/11/2021
Lmao at Naruto stealing a tool to teach him a lesson that he either grows a backbone and shows he has a will or listens to him
Kingkong101 chapter 11 . 6/30/2021
I hate people like you who make stories about Naruto being a retard
1,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »