Reviews for How to Win Friends, Influence People
Nihatclodra chapter 19 . 8/21
... why was the kyuubi saying "Strawberry" funny...? I don't get it...
Kanashii Kopper chapter 21 . 8/19
Mao the whole fiction, thank you for writing!
This was gorgeous and even tops Dreaming of Sunshine in my list of fav Naruto (or any) fics.
Seriously good job!
Astroman1000 chapter 20 . 7/21
This has been magnificent words fail to describe how much fun it wa to read this story. It was interesting. It was hilarious. It has it's fair share of surprises and intrigue. As a manga reader I had some difficulty with the inclusion of Idate but I got over it cuz seriously I have a pretty good grams of all the movies and filler thanks to fanfiction.
It was worth every second I read it. My only complaint which isn't really a complaint was about the Aldo of romance. Of course there was the thing with Miwa that that was more funny than anything. And of course you didn't say Naruto would have a romantic interest (beside his obsession with Sakura). The romantic in just screams and wails and cries that there wasn't really a romantic subplot of the slightest for the boy.
Bah those are little things I'll live if the boy dies celibate in the story I'm not going to not read the sequel because of it.
And on that, so happy a sequel exists I'm off to read it right now.
So...
Thx ;)
PlumeVif151 chapter 21 . 7/17
Marvelous !
Donni chapter 4 . 7/8
I've read this story several times by now, and every time I read the last couple of lines about "Well, if you're property, I'm stealing you!", it cracks me up. :D
RavenSummoning chapter 20 . 7/6
Good story, enjoyed the entire thing!
JemDragons chapter 9 . 6/24
Your grammar is only barely lacking in English. It's completely understandable, it's just not technically accurate. Honestly I'd actually forgotten it wasn't your first language, there are many fics by native English users that are much worse, grammar-wise.
CosmicEssence chapter 21 . 6/13
This is so thoroughly funny :D Loved the parts where: Naruto thinks about not knowing only scary ninja usin the example of Kabuto Sasuke and Gaara as the non-scary versions (I about cracked up at that), the whole business with Kabuto was fantastically done, Saskue and Naruto bonding in the woods, Kakashi's remeet of Sasuke, the whole turn around thanks to Taiki from Yakuza to Cult, Taiki's interrogation, Naruto's penny dropping over discovering what everyone had been thinking, the whole obliviousness from Naruto in those early 'yakuza' chapters, the chants, Gaara, the reactions from said 'yakuza' chapters, actually no the reactions from everyone! and so so much more!
My only criticism would have been before -presumably- you got a proof-reader? Your 1st chapter had errors sure but it was still an enjoyable read. For a chapter or 2 though we were then subjected to some grammatical problems and badly worded sentences that just seemed to sap the life out of this frankly amazing story. But either you've gotten increasingly better (good for you!) or you're having someone proof-read for you? Either way, may I say?, the biggest issue I had was your confusion over the use of personal pronouns (that is in particular the gender specific ones: he him her she), for awhile you kept mixing up what gender people were, having that very person even 'think' to themselves as a he/him then in the next sentence use a she/her to describe themselves...its very annoying and very confusing. If you haven't already, that would be what I suggest you work on. Otherwise, really enjoyed this :DD
I have no words to describe how much I enjoyed this.
Nosy John chapter 1 . 5/4
Ah... delights of rereading a fantastic story.
Oh. my. God! This is too damn funny!
This is killing me with humor! XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 21 . 4/9
This. Was the most hilarious, beautiful, and amazing thing I have ever read! XD
darklightening chapter 21 . 4/6
This was very fun to read, I laughed a lot! Thanks for sharing!
1,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »