Reviews for How to Win Friends, Influence People
KaliOfDarknesss chapter 15 . 10/8
*cackles* This is /great/! I usually wait until I'm done to favorite things, but this is just too awesome to wait :3 So finishing this before I wind up passing out after game night!
KaliOfDarknesss chapter 8 . 10/8
"Naruto liked touching people. He was the kinetic type, like Iruka-sensei had called him once. ... Naruto knew it could be scary when people you thought were evil touched you; Kakashi-sensei had called it psychological warfare. But he didn't really have experience about that since his enemies had never been the touchy-feely type and it was easy to forget."
And immediately, "But didn't you fight /Orochimaru/? How'd he manage to get through that without touching /you/?" And then I spent several portions of a minute cringing about "Gah! There's just no way to make that come out /right/!"
LordShadow01515 chapter 21 . 10/8
An amazingly well written story. The story flowed in a very controlled way. But you seriously need to learn when to use the word "did". All the interrogative sentences that should have used did, didn't.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 21 . 9/24
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! It was very well written! I absolutely loved the way you wrote Naruto! Loved it, loved it, loved it! Thanks for posting! :D
"I'm stealing you!" Thats adorable and just so... Naruto!

LOL.

Keep up the good work.

MAGA
LadyTeldra chapter 11 . 7/25
Lol. Meaning everyone expects Kabuto, they just aren't sure what to do with him beyond packing their bags and hightailing it.

-hums happily- This fic tends to make my week better every time I read it.
LadyTeldra chapter 6 . 7/25
Last line is always one of my favorites. Just... So blasé about joining a make believe cult.
LadyTeldra chapter 4 . 7/25
Kekeke. -sounds of quietest laughter I can manage-

I love that. Just, "Fine, I'm stealing you."

He's not technically wrong. Property means it can be stolen since objects don't have feelings they can't really argue...
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 7/25
-blinks- I only just thought of it, but shouldn't it be a missing pinkie finger in Eastern gangs? But hooray for wonderful stories! (Totally the third time I've read this.)
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 12 . 7/4
I just keep imagining Naruto as some form of Allan (Allen? Alan?) from the Amazing World of Gumball. I also imagined him with things growing to life behind every step he took. He's just so...LIGHT and GOOD and it's kinda freaky how he converts people like that. Freaky but also cool.
AngelTigerLily chapter 1 . 7/3
"Your Kyushu and you said strawberry..." it's even better when you consider the Japanese pronunciation and it's different meanings.
AMAZING!
Mee chapter 21 . 5/26
Really good and really funny. The OCs are well written too
greycat64 chapter 20 . 5/5
This is so funny. I actually laughed out loud at Sai and the Rootlets (sounds like a band). Thanks for completing this story.
Narial chapter 21 . 3/25
Hilarious and poignant - what a combination! Thanks for sharing! I'm off to read the sequel...
1,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »