Reviews for How to Win Friends, Influence People
Scarlet Azalea chapter 20 . 12/6/2016
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. Your work gave me many much-needed laughs in the midst of a frustrating week at work. Thank you.
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I keep coming back to this one, and its sequel. These really keep me fascinated, and the fodder for my imagination is quite enjoyable. I really appreciate your version of Kabuto, and how Naruto just keeps collecting people. I hope you leave these up and never take them down, though if you do a warning would be nice so I can print it out before it's gone.
Deb.23 chapter 20 . 11/18/2016
Aww! Gaara is a saint! He kind of has to be. He put up with Lee and Naruto. And Kankuro. Only a saint cant do all three at once!
Deb.23 chapter 21 . 11/18/2016
This story is totally worth choking over! Awesome!
Deb.23 chapter 12 . 11/18/2016
...I think I feel like like crying? I'm not sure. I was laughing so hard then there comes Tomomi who is supposed to be killed...
Deb.23 chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
Till yet, every chapter has made me laugh hysterically until I choked on my spit and had my sis slam me against a wall to stop laughing cause i was disturbing her. Bitchy sisters. This is still the most entertaining thing i have read.
calliopechild chapter 21 . 10/23/2016
Bless you so much for writing this, holy crap. This is one of the crackiest fics I've ever read, and a new favorite. I almost cried when the 'pilgrims' showed up in Suna, especially with the line about one of the ANBU falling off the ceiling. Gaara being happy with the visit was so cute, and I am so glad there's a sequel; I can't wait to see how this madness spiral continues, and I'm still waiting for some kind of resolution with Deidara and Tomomi.

Basically, this is fantastic, and so are you. :D
calliopechild chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
Oh man, oh geez, Naruto is now a cult leader, and this is absolutely going to end up being a self-fulfilling prophecy, and wow, I love this madness so much. Naruto's just going around adopting missing-nins and stealing hunters and poor Taiki has no idea what's happening but he's just going with it; I love that everyone's reaction to Naruto dive-bombing into their lives is just to roll with it because it'd be too much effort to try and argue with him. It's just so Naruto, and as ridiculous as it seems, it's totally in character at the same time. Jiraiya is going to be so very sorry he left Naruto alone and basically unsupervised for so long-you'd really think he'd know better by now-and I can't wait to see how much crazier this can get.
CrazyScythe chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
The shit that went down this chapter was undoubtedly fun as hell to read about.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Love this story thank you for sharing! Love so much I'm stay home from work to read it all lol great job
NarutosBrat chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
Great, now you've got me considering shipping Iruka/Tsubaki.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
Naruto is probably the only person in Naruto who can make leaders defect from their own organizations; mere minions stand no chance. Okay, so Sasuke did it once with Orochimaru, but Naruto's the only one that made a habit of it.
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
It almost makes you wonder what Naruto could have done with Wave with Gato's available funds at his disposal.

It would be amusing for Hinata and Miwa to somehow find out about each other, and engage in a long distance, innocent, passive aggressive rivalry over Naruto.
Wildcatshadow chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
This is all so Naruto I don't even know what to say. And it unbelievably makes sense
Wildcatshadow chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
"So you insist on being property, fine,then I'm stealing you!"
"What."

XD
Spot on characterization of Naruto. I loved the fire brigade moment too. ( think that was last chapter?)
1,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »