Reviews for In a Different World
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Good start. Hermione is obviously jumpy about anyone from the WW knowing that she or her children are still around.
Rosemary Lily Marie chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Oh Hermione... Just talk to him! I loved it! Update asap!
silverbirch chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
I'm still waiting for one of them to scream, or explode. They certainly need it.

This is such a wonderfully claustrophobic story and I can see every scene as clearly as if it was on TV.

You've thrown us a little bone there. Weasley red...maybe not Ron? Is that why?
fabss chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Hii! Loved this stry when I first read it and I was so happy to see the alert! yay! this is a really unusual pair but i loved every second of it! I am weird like that! hope to see more updates. take care :)
alix33 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
What a sad chapter! What is Dennis studying, and how did he get muggle qualifications to do so? Same question about Hermione, too.
Il'Diko chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
It's an interesting story.
Hermione is very IC, even given the AU circumstances... :)
Can't wait to read on!
Rosemary Lily Marie chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Aw! Cute! Update ASAP!
silverbirch chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I love stories that don't have a clear direction when they start. There are so many things you could do with this each makes each chapter keenly anticipated. I'm sure we're all writing endings for it; I wonder who'll end up closest?

I can imagine a lot of muggles, maybe even halfbloods, of his age would turn their backs on a world that never offered them much apart from war and death. Can you love without magic? We cope and our horizons are much broader than thiers.

His experiences will set him apart and he has nobody to talk to about them...
alix33 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Poor Dennis's dad!
His mom sounds nice, but sad, somehow.
ReillyJade chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Well, this certainly wasn't what I was expecting when you signed up for my challenge, but I'm really enjoying where you're going with this. I'm a particular fan of how vague you've made everything out to be, yet it's still engaging and leaving us thirsting for more. Perhaps it's your writing style, which is equally as lovely. :)

Despite the tragic reasoning behind it, I love the idea of Dennis at university. What better place is there to reinvent yourself?

I have an idea about the significance of Amanda but I'll bite my tongue for now. I'm probably completely wrong, but I can't help it. Trying to put together the puzzle before I hold all the pieces has always been one of my more annoying traits. :p
silverbirch chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Poor both of them. She might be able to hlep him and he might be able to help her in return, but...

I want to give both of them a hug and tell them all will be well.

I think everyone reading this is probably already imagining their own ending so I'm really lookimg forward to seeing your version. There are so many things that could go right or wrong for both of them.
Angelique Aspis chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Again, a good plot moving forward!

By this time, Hermione must be wondering if Dennis is following her, and Dennis is probably worried that Hermione thinks that, too. I think you have to address this. Either Dennis tries to assure her that he hasn't been stalking her, or she accuses him of it, or something. UNLESS... this meeting is a long time after their first meeting in the fast-food restaurant. But it seems like this happens pretty soon after.
alix33 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Good luck, Dennis!
Angelique Aspis chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Very intriguing! I want to know what's happened.

Here's one thing that's confusing: Did he think the mother was Ginny because SHE had red hair? Hermione has dyed her hair red? If so, I think you need to have Dennis note this when he finally recognizes her. Or was he just noting the daughter's hair, which is "Weasley red"?
respitechristopher chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Really enjoying this so far. What lovely storytelling, and a compelling plot.