Reviews for The Mortal God
Or someone will be soon. O.o
Way too fucking early.
OHMYGOD YOU MADE ME CRY FROM LAUGHING!
O.o Poor Carter. Two gods like him. - *pats on head*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
wow so messed up but funny in crazy way
psycho-otaku chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
I guess that was as good of a place to stop as any. I hope you write a side-story for this with Nico's side of it. I'm sad that this is done now but as long as you keep writing I'll be fine. I loved this entire story and mentioned a sequel earlier so I'll be sure to read it. I loved every chapter! ;D
psycho-otaku chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
Nico calling Sadie baby-Kane is funny, but even more important is what kind of accident happened. Who was involved? How did it happen? I hope you'll answer all these in the next chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter! )
psycho-otaku chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
I'm pretty sure I know what Horus is up to. I know you won't disappoint. This chapter was just as good as the others. )
psycho-otaku chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
So now is when the Greeks enter the mix. That was unexpected but you said you were going to have Anuco, sooner or later. I'm glad you gave Percy a boyfriend instead of leaving him alone. This was good but your stories are always good and I've loved every chapter so far and I'm sure I'll love the next few. )
psycho-otaku chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
This is awesome like always! Hooray for sexy, dirty-minded Horus! I think it's great that you've been reading yaoi manga. It makes stories more creative and spices things up if there is more than just kissing and groping in a story. I'm sure the sequel will be just as good as this if not better! D
psycho-otaku chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
I can't believe you even asked what we thought. It was awesome as always! Horus really likes confusing Carter by doing unexpected things, doesn't he? You are awesome and this chapter was, too! There weren't any grammar or spelling errors that I caught, by the way. Looking forward to the next chapter! D
psycho-otaku chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
This was another chapter well-written. I wanted actual Carter in it instead of mentions of him but hey, it's your story not mine. You can do whatever you want. Even without Carter this chapter was still good. This just shows why you should write more multi-chapter stories. You are awesome!
psycho-otaku chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
This was even weirder than the last chapter. I can't believe Sadie likes the creepy stalking bastard. Your story is great. Your multi-chapter stories are even better than your one-shots. I like the way you wrote Sadie, in the books she is always bullying Carter which makes me mad. You wrote her with just enough of her being mean to Carter without making her look like a bully. You rock!
psycho-otaku chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
This was even better than the last chapter. Especially, the make-out session. You should definitely write more multi-chapter stories!
psycho-otaku chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This was weird but I like it. I can actually imagine Anubis being a creepy stalker. This was good and Carter's thoughts were funny. I'm looking forward to more chapters.