Reviews for The True Heiress and I
Glokis chapter 30 . 4/4
is awesome , I'm excited! excellent work
Chinensis' Fan chapter 30 . 3/22
So exciting, worth the wait!
ohh... my body feels the chills
anyrak chapter 30 . 3/19
VC demorou mas. postou ee SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER .MARAVILHOSA MUITO BEM .até a pró !
Yukio-hime chapter 30 . 3/11
I'm excited for the next chapter! I forgot my log ins on ff and only found time today to leave a comment/review. I have notifications on my email whenever this gets updated! :) I hope you're doing well! :bd Thanks for continuing this story :)
Msgm SY chapter 30 . 3/1
Glad ur back now :) glad to hear that u already moved on...that was a very wonderful thing to do...hope u find someone who will love you truly the way you deserve..

By the way i miss this story so much...ill be waiting & still look forward for new chapters:))
Wow this update made up all those months you didnt. I sincerely hope that what ever happens sachiko and yumi will overcome this and put stop to this long hatred between their family's, I'm always looking forward on your next update, as long as you plan to finish this story no matter how long it takes. :)
Thanks for this update
Akima1148 chapter 30 . 2/23
WOAHHH That so sad! Wonder what is gonna happen now. Will yumi tell sachiko the true and is megumi gonna try to kill sachiko again. Will yumi be there to stop her in time. Next chapter soon please!
sara-nadia chapter 29 . 2/12
please update
MsgmSY chapter 29 . 1/29
Wonder when will be the next update? Been looking forward for new chapters & more Sachiko Yumi moment:( please come back
chill19 chapter 29 . 1/22
That was ummm... a real cliff hanger. I like your writing style. Words used are never too big or small. But sometimes the chapters and the scenes are a bit rushed. But if i have noticed that, it means you are a good writer. Thats just my opinion. Care to update soon?
aniraky chapter 29 . 11/16/2014
por favor não tardeie em ansiosa
DarkVega1 chapter 29 . 11/14/2014
Ahhhhhhhh please update soon I love the story, I need to kno what happens next
Megumi is a fucking lunatic jeez
busujimasaeko chapter 26 . 9/15/2014
I've been reading your story for 2 days straight and i want to commend you for this great fic. I can't stop reading until now... Because there's no more chapters to read.
Anyway, good writing and i want you to know that there's another one here waiting for more of your update on this story.
LDiamond25 chapter 29 . 9/5/2014
Sólo tengo que decir que valió la pena la espera para leer este capítulo, muy bueno la verdad me encanta está personalidad de Touko y seguro que será una excelente rival de Sachiko para ganar los afectos de Yumi, yo creo que dará una muy buena pelea a comparación de Shimako. Debo decir que Sachiko no me termina de convencer en realidad creo que le falta algo más para merecer el amor de Yumi, yo veo más enamorada a Touko hasta en su momento a Shimako y ni que decir de Megumi aunque sea una psicópata pero Sachiko no le veo esa pasión. En fin, excelente fic por favor continua con esta historia no importa cuanto te tardes.

Saludos!