Reviews for Queen of Hearts
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
This is really good, but one little mistake. Staten Island is no where near Queens, but i love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
This is amazing! I like the lost borough too; keep up the good work
J.E Magic chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
OMG! This was an amazing ending! Sorry I didn't review other chapters. I was away but I am reading it now and it was an amzing ending. It made me cry!
alexa.downing chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
AWWW! that was sooooooo sweet!
Newsiesluva chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
That was a really good story! I loved it. Keep writing!
Tanya chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
I'm in love with this story, I check for updates every day! Most Spot Conlon/OC stories are very Mary Sue-esque, I don't think anybody's ever come up with this idea before- Bravo! I love the character, and the way her fierce beauty is described... fantastic work. Please, please, please continue! Update soon!
newsiesluva chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Wow, Spot's in a bit of a pickle. I'm really curious of how you’re going to end all this. Now about the song, it's by newworldson and it is call "There is a Way" (everytime you write it it plays over and over in my head). I really like "Learning to be The Light" which is also by them. I glad you enjoy my reviews; I enjoy your story. ;) Anywho, please continue and I excited to see how this will end!
Ealasaid Una chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
it's over? What about manhattan, they are grieving for a friend?
Ealasaid Una chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Fury loves spot but is scared. and spot is in trouble.
newsiesluva chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
HA! I KNEW Anthony was Racetrack! KNEW IT! But wait, what? How did she find out about the detail? PLEASE CONTINUE!
Verreax chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
AAAAAA! whats gonna happen!
ITS KILLING ME!
this soooooo well written I'm at the edge of my seat waiting to see whats gonna happen!
HAHJEWYGD OMG chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
AHAHIQjkdriu 45imtor omg OTP SPOT AND FURY FOREVER GENIUS
J.E Magic chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Oooo! Spot in trouble! Good chapter! I can't believe racetrack higgins is Anthony! And Spot's jealousy is showing! He better go apologize to Fury. She might break the alliance!

Good chapter! Update school JE magic
Ealasaid Una chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Spot likes Fury. He just wanted to keep her safe. i thought Race and spot are good friend, not in this story?
Ealasaid Una chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I believe that Fury likes Spot. good chapter. I don't like fury's second.