Reviews for Stock, Scope, and Crosshairs
Kurai Ummei chapter 4 . 8/4
White Mage Koorii chapter 4 . 5/25
This fic was exactly what I needed after beating the series. Thank you, so much. It feels like closure and catharsis and everything else in between that I needed.

Was Shepard's name based on Athena by any chance? If so, super appropriate. I approve!
Araceli L chapter 4 . 2/18
This was incredible. Thank you for letting us have the happy ending,too. I think they deserved it, and it's how I will the ending :)
Nichalia chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Yay! Brilliant, and you even have us a happy ending, to boot!
electric gurrl chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
This story gave me so many feelings. It was absolutely amazing.
Lawlessness45 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
This was absolutely excellent! I couldn't stop reading it! I even snuck it to work with me so I could read it at my boring as hell receptionist job. ;) Wonderful, wonderful work. As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to play the games again in tribute.
Sue Donym chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
God, I love this fic. This is why I never, ever get the itchy feeling that I want to write Shakarian fic; there's so much quality fic out there like this one that there's really no point. Your Garrus voice is just so, so perfect. HAPPY SIGH
bibalips chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
kay, so I've read through several ME stories, all with different perspectives on how shepard survived the reaper war. Yours, made me the happiest. You've given a lot of thought to your character back story's and their relationship. I felt drawn-in to the connection between garrus and shep. The fact that you added a scene from garrus' perspective while shep was on the citadel... phenomenal! And you found the most logical reason for EDI too survive for joker! That last line... "sweetheart" made me melt.

Overall an EXELENT story! Keep up the amazing work!
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I am so happy you added the epilogue! These two are meant to be together, and Shepard is NOT supposed to die! This was a really great story to read. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!

Having it all told from Garrus's point-of-view was a spectacular choice. Great story!
Natsuki chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
This was just so much fun, and contained a lot of scenes I wished had been in the game. The banter was wonderful, the relationship perfectly IC to me, and the resolution in keeping with the EC but giving a lot more hope than that. Thank you.
halla chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
This is perfectionnnnnn
princelybell chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I been reading a lot of ME fanfics lately (starting to get that itch to play it all over again) and this is definitely one of the best. Halfway through this chapter I couldn't remember if there were more to come or if it was only a one-shot. I'm so glad it isn't! Really looking forward to reading the rest. :)
FloridaMagpie chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Nice wrap-up, there. Solid work throughout. Well done.
Charis77 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Great epilogue! Loved seeing Bailey and the crew together searching for Shepard. The last line is perfect! So glad you wrote more!
dragonlover131313 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
That was beautiful and I wish wish wish the games would have given us these scenes. Thank you so much for giving these to us. dat ending, the feels!