Reviews for Big Words
kendra185 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Thank you for the brilliant story (I reread it already). How you write those interactions between the characters and the small details how they react is what makes them so real. Thank you again and I can't wait for the oneshot! :D
Leather2Lace chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
this was soo cute i love them too much for my own health. very nicely written, cant wait to read the next one
iampecola chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Thanks for working thru your pain to finish this. It was great.
lizzabet chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Please do that thing you talked about in your AN! Because this was awesome and I like your writing! Is this nagging enough! No? Well... please, please, please, pretty please! :D
radioactive460 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Another great chapter. I loved Garcia and Morgan teasing Emily about her Pina Colada fixation and I especially loved the conversation between Derek and Emily. I look forward to seeing the two suffering through Garcia's nursing them back to health! :)
Lauhaa chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Aww it was soo good I can't wait for more stories from you :) xox
lovelover123 chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Oh this was such a WONDERFUL story! I loved every moment of it! Thank you for writing it! I can't wait for the follow-up oneshot!
Lumos-MischiefManaged-Nox chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
I really enjoyedthat! I can't wait for te oneshots and too see Derek and Emily both stuck in bed. I can see them going stir crazy, haha. Awesome job, can't wait to read more!
atenaterremolinos chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Even with all the tragedy their sense of humor is intact lol

I laughed with that nurse omg haha how dare you

The end was like the best okay? they're too cute.

I enjoyed every second I've spent reading this story, thank you so incredibly much for sharing and I really hope you keep writing more and more, dear! :')
megdripdrop chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Oh, don't hurt yourself for us :( anyways, this was really good, i love how you write everyone in character, love this
ditzie-blonde chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Sorry to hear your shoulders are acting up again, hope they get better soon.

Liked the ending with Garcia taking over the mother role. I could see the scene in my head and it brought a smile to my face!
crayolakid0413 chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
This was a great story I hope you write again
awesome chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
:..( please write more chapters asap!
kendra185 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Thank you for another great chapter! Looking forward for the last update. :)
123a456e chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Great story so far! You have me worried about them but at least they made it to a hospital!
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »