Reviews for Big Words
clarafernandes chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Man I think I'm getting dizzy...

I understand nothing about medical care but from what I could read it's pretty serious and scary ;-; *fetal position*

Ugh it's sad that they decided not to tell Morgan about Emily's state and I think he will be pretty pissed when he finds out but oh well it's for his sake and good god

brain damage?

wake me up when the next chapter comes
dannyanne chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Wow. That is a great story.
erica1021 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I cannot wait for the next chapter! It has been terrific so far!
radioactive460 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Another great chapter! I loved Reid's certainty that Morgan wouldn't let 6 miles come between him and saving Prentiss' life. This is such a great story; I'm almost sad to see it end. On the other hand, I know there's more greatness from you on the horizon! :)
jhplug chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Hope Morgan and Emily will both be okay! Had a bad feeling that one of them (most likely Emily) wasn't going to make it. Excited for the last chapter!
megdripdrop chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Omgggg my poor babies! Please update soon, this is amazing!
megdripdrop chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Wow! Oh my poor Emily and Morgan, please please update soon, i must know what happens to my babies! Such an amazing story
Lauhaa chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Thank god morgan is ok :) can't believe emily might have brain damage :'( that sucks can't wait for the next chapter! :)
UPDATE SOON! Xox
ditzie-blonde chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Great chapter getting to see all the team's points of view. Glad both Morgan and Prentiss survived and I hadn't really thought about the damage Morgan's body would receive, I just assumed he was severely dehydrated. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Two injured, grumpy team mates off work for months recovering should be funny!
lizzabet chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Great chapter! Update soon!:)
Barbra4317 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Love it can't wait for the last chapter
lovelover123 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Oh my goodness I just get so excited when you update this story! It is SOOOO good! You've captured every character perfectly - especially Derek in that his first and only concern was Emily! Beautiful! It made my heart melt! I can't wait to read more and see what happens - especially some more Demily goodness :) Keep up the good work & update soon!
crayolakid0413 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Great chapter
LyonaLyona1 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I look forward to continue!Soooo cool!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Love how you write derek and Emily. Always look forward to seeing a posting from you. Great chapter can so see them talking and behaving like this both trying to be strong for the other while avoiding and pushing back there true feelings for each other. Thank you for writting waiting for the next chapter
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »