Reviews for Big Words
Megdripdrop chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Wow! This chapter answered so many questions I had, and also left me with a few more! This is well written and the characters are in character, which I like. Update soon please
iampecola chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Poor Emily, poor Derek...

Great start on this fic. I look forward to reading more.
criminalminds10 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
This is amazing. One of the best stories I've ever read! Update SOON!
lovelover123 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Oh my goodness my heart cannot take this! It is so absolutely beyond wonderful! I just love it but oh no Morgan and Emily too! I love those two together - and you have written them both perfectly! I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work & update soon! :)
kendra185 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I love how your characterisation is so spot on! Absolutely love the story. I literately get sucked into your story, that I'm losing track of my surroundings (I got spooked by my cat who jumped on my lap). So intense. I hope Em's going to be fine! And poor Derek.

Thank you for the update! (and can't wait for more D)
Lauhaa chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
OMG I hope Emily will be ok! Ohh so intense and morgan collapsed :( can't wait For the next chapter!
UPDATE SOON! Xox
erica1021 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
loving this story! can't wait to see what happens next! poor Morgan, carried her all that way and now he passes out too! love the MP moments and him refusing to bury her again. well done )
ditzie-blonde chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Aggh! Morgan and Prentiss? Looking forward to the next update. I hope we get to see them on holiday...
fishyfin1 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Damn that was intense! I'm loving this! Love your style of writing, and the raw emotion you've incorporated. Can't wait for an update!
lizzabet chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This chapter was sooo good! Poor Morgan having to experience that:o
Moving Mountains chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I love this story so far! Your characterisaton of everyone involved so far is perfect. I love the relationship you've created between Morgan and Prentiss; protective and brotherly. I can't wait for chapter 3.
dannyanne chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
So exciting. Cant wait for more.
Catulicious chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Omg! Im so glad they finally found them, i hope they get better!
manu29 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I've just finished to read yours two chapters of this story, and like usually i love it!
Emily who is injured, it will be interesting!
lizard84 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
so good can't wait for more!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »