Reviews for Color Spectrum
Faye chapter 1 . 4/30
This is such a cute story. You Have tony written so well and I love the little monologues. Well done
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 3/17
Awesome job.(:
Minimonstrosity chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I loved it! Honestly I was in a boring waiting room trying not to burst out laughing at Tony's hilarious monologues!
littleditto chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I didn't know that.
Did you know they later officially created the Grey Hulk? He is a much smarter version of the Hulk, preferring brains over brawn.
P.S. roulette is a game where you take a horizontal numbered wheel colored red and black, spin it, drop a silver ball on it, and take bets on where the ball ends up. You were thinking of Russian roulette.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I KNEW IT! I KNEW STEVE'S FAVORITE COLOR WOULD BE GREEN! :-D
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Bahahahha!
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
The most fantastic thing is that, yes, I did know the tid-bit about the Hulk being grey originally! :D YAAAAY!
This was actually an incredibly well written story. I really liked the juxtaposition (vocab!) of Tony's snarky rambling and the grimness of the situation. A job well done!
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
:Dlove it! I like how great and long this is! Beautiful!
becca85 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I loved this! It was so funny, but so dramatic. You did a great job! I especially loved Tony's ramblings. I think it fits him rather well.

- Becca
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
lol hahaha! Great story I really enjoyed it! You know what every story you write is my favorite so that's it your going on My favorite authors list so enough is enough! Lol I really loved the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Omg, when Steve told Tony his favorite color at the end, I was like, "Yessssss! IN YOUR FACE, TONY!" I love them all so much, I swear. Yay Avengers! And it's totally Tony to just keep talking about colors and nail polish and stupid stuff that makes no sense. Oh, Tony. Why must I act just like you when I'm upset?!
() ()
(._.)/
/l_l
l l
Amy chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Another awesome fic!
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
for awhile the Hulk was grey in the comics, but I prefer green myself. nice story.
smoak is smokin chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I love this. I love you (not like that). :D
Hankashi chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was so sweet! I really loved it, thanks!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »