Reviews for Color Spectrum
080 o b s e s s e d 080 chapter 1 . 8/14
Chuck Norris weeping patriotic tears. xD
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 7/27
Awww this was such a sweet story~. I absolutely loved it! And thanks for the fun fact. It sort of weird imaging the Hulk as grey instead of green. XD
Stark has grown on me from dread to see him coming to delight to seeing that red metal suit zip into place.

Green? Much better than 1940s brown.
Yay~!
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 3/3
Nice. That is totally how Tony would react to that situation. :)
Legendoffun chapter 1 . 2/12
I bet his favorite color is green because of the army. Right?

Legendoffun to lazy to log on
Pericula Ludus chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I really enjoyed this! Tony's babbles are precious. So much talking to hide his own fear and insecurities.
Me Me Me Me Mee chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
That was so cute! (And not to mention well-written, amazing, superb, awesome, and every other good thing you can think of) :D
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
I knew that hulk was originally grey!
Faye chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
This is such a cute story. You Have tony written so well and I love the little monologues. Well done
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Awesome job.(:
Minimonstrosity chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I loved it! Honestly I was in a boring waiting room trying not to burst out laughing at Tony's hilarious monologues!
littleditto chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I didn't know that.
Did you know they later officially created the Grey Hulk? He is a much smarter version of the Hulk, preferring brains over brawn.
P.S. roulette is a game where you take a horizontal numbered wheel colored red and black, spin it, drop a silver ball on it, and take bets on where the ball ends up. You were thinking of Russian roulette.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014