Reviews for Nerima Werecat Clan
OddWallow chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Fun story. I want more! :)
Eisenstein chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Doctor Diggers shows his experiences make him a wonderful confidante to Ranma.
It's a bit sad that he, the crossover character, is the only one who can do that, but his life experiences frankly make him exactly that.
Cologne may have centuries more experience - but as politician and teacher of warriors mostly all the wrong kind.
'Doc' has been an adventurer, who shared this life with his wife equally, he has been a parent of two teenaged daughters (and later Brianna makes three) - and their (potential and serious) boyfriends - and has just lots of hard won parental maturity, also by his experience with other 'guests' he had before (Stryyp, Genn, Seance, ...).
All other possible parental figures in Ranma's life either are simply incompetent, too hung up in their own plans and desires or just not close enough (or in tune with) to meaningfully empathise with him. Not to mention his 'peers' who can't (or won't) help either, for similar reasons.

Gina's 'almost-sneeze that wasn't' made me grin, too.

Ranma *wanting* the photo might be one of the most direct signs he ever showed.

Silly Nabiki, don't use BBQ sauce just because you *wanted* someone to bite you. Oh, that was *Akane's* recipe that made a surprisingly effective sunscreen lotion? Explains the taste, at least... ;D
Eisenstein chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Wasn't there an unarmed specialist, a 'chi mage' one of the opponents in Julia's tournament on Jade? In the first color series? Couldn't Ranma (if he wanted) try for a title like 'UnArmsMaster' or something like it? No matter, even *if* he wanted and could, it would be a *looong* way down the line.
Nabiki's arguments were convincing and showed thought, as ecpected from her. Her pragmatic switch to Ukyo made me grin - pure Nabiki, yes.
And a massive cliffhanger for the next chapter. Lucky I can read on another chapter directly.
Though, if the next ends in a similar way and I have to wait - meanie. ;)
Eisenstein chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Ah, now I get to the new stuff.
Just this week I found your story on addventure (and the older, wild and weirder version - which I liked, including all the crossovers and added cast).
It was jarring to read that - and why - you left there, but was relieved to see that you continue here on ffnet. I *do* hope you keep feeling more welcome here, but all I want to say is *some* people take their (supposed) fun *way* too seriously.
In any case, I like your writing style and see nothing major I feel the need to complain about. The worst are a few missed words and typos, mostly from the old addventure episodes.

No matter what it's one of the best Ranma/GD crossovers I have read up to now, not just in writing style but also in balancing the powers and abilities of/between the major characters with plot and character development.
I admittedly miss the "doity rat trio" a bit (from the older version) - I just like them, what can I say - but they still *may* have an opportunity to join the cast, hopefully in a sympathetic role.

Finally, thumbs up, ganbatte, good work, keep up the writing mood and everything else encouraging I could say. ;)
Spica75 chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Neat story.
pensuka chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
i wonder what will happen next
Blackholelord chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
It looks nice, good luck with it.
FranticHamster chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
good story so far it will be interesting to see where you take it.
Shinzochi chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Nabiki never saw it coming, rotfl, i am looking forward to the next chapter
Ranmayamabushi chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Very Very enjoyable story, keep up the good work
Mangahero18 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Another excellent chapter, makes me wish it was a bit longer though. Can't wait for the next update!
Jimbobob5536 chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Gahahaha! Nice way to turn Nabiki.
XStylus chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Well played at the end there.
LordsFire chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
I was impressed, with how much genuine insight into human psychology you showed here. Very, *very* few writers understand the human mind and heart well enough to write a legitimately good character story, you've just shown that you are one of those few.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I enjoy the last move Ranma did to Akane and the fast move Akane did to Nabiki.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »