Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unexpected Powers
judoman17 chapter 13 . 2/20
I really enjoyed that but wish there was more to it I like the way you pull me in to the storyline that I did not what to put it down thank you for writing it
V. L. Crawford chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
I really enjoyed this story so far. Hopefully some day you will finish it.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
763 years? Oddly specific.
DooweeBipBopBamLookAtThisLamb chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Emrys? do you know that...It's weird c'us of Emrys...well Myrrdin Emrys
DooweeBipBopBamLookAtThisLamb chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
he's running a high fever, 105.7 degrees...Uhhhh that's not possible... Only if it was 105.7 Farenhite
Yris04 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
This is a great story ! A shame you didn't continued it
Elaine's Spike chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
I think its a shame that this ended up abandoned!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
The Founder chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
NIDE
Revelation Rebel chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I think that I know what Harry's spell meant.

"Mitto Severus Snape ad Hogwarts" is Latin for "Send Severus Snape to Hogwarts".

And I found our that "Severus" is Latin for "Stern". So "Severus Snape" basically means "Stern Snape"!

How...appropriate!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Yeah, finally done reading this story. Well, until you update again that is.

Now, I sincerly hope you don't make Harry quit the Quidditch team. I think one of the main reason why I love this story so much is because of that. I'm sorry to say that if you do make Harry stop playing than I will be force to leave the story, even though this story is truly amazing. I don't mean to be rude or mean and I know that this is your story and you can do whatever you want. But this is the first story that I have ever read that had Harry do something fun instead of just training for the final battle and all. So please, I'm begging you to now stop with the Quidditch idea.

Oh no, I forgot about the Demon. This doesn't look good. Now Voldemort will be unstoppable. Just what everyone needed. Not!

I hope Ron won't be upset about Harry new hobby. I really don't want Ron to get jealous that Harry is now on the pro quittich team. I really hope that everything will work out fine with that proble.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
What can I say, I love everything that this chapter contain in it. Update soon please. I really want to read more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
I'm so happy that Sirius is free and not only can get his job, home and wand back but he will get money and guardianship of Harry. I was so overjoyed when I read the part where Peter was sentence to life in prison. He finally got the punishment he so deseves. I felt sorry for the Judge, I bet he was ready to get the trail over just after the first witness was call. They all knew who was innocent and who wasn't after Peter and Sirus went. They were just going to circles with the addition witiness. I'm so glad that you made Nott embarress himself. He so deserve that and much more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
Wormtail is insane. So much evil has gone to his head, I would say if he get any more worse he could be the next Dark Lord.

Wow, I wasn’t expecting to have the Quidditch game at Hogwarts. When I found out that the game was going to be there, I was screaming my head off and jumping up and down like I was high or something.

I think you should get Hermione and Harry to date and be a couple. I know that Harry got a lot going and doesn't have time to date but I think you should add some Romance to the story and it should be those two. Update soon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
What can I say, I love everything in this chapter. Truly amazing. Update soon.
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »