Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unexpected Powers
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
763 years? Oddly specific.
DooweeBipBopBamLookAtThisLamb chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Emrys? do you know that...It's weird c'us of Emrys...well Myrrdin Emrys
DooweeBipBopBamLookAtThisLamb chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
he's running a high fever, 105.7 degrees...Uhhhh that's not possible... Only if it was 105.7 Farenhite
Yris04 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
This is a great story ! A shame you didn't continued it
Elaine's Spike chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
I think its a shame that this ended up abandoned!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
The Founder chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
NIDE
Talitha Clearwater chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I think that I know what Harry's spell meant.

"Mitto Severus Snape ad Hogwarts" is Latin for "Send Severus Snape to Hogwarts".

And I found our that "Severus" is Latin for "Stern". So "Severus Snape" basically means "Stern Snape"!

How...appropriate!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Yeah, finally done reading this story. Well, until you update again that is.

Now, I sincerly hope you don't make Harry quit the Quidditch team. I think one of the main reason why I love this story so much is because of that. I'm sorry to say that if you do make Harry stop playing than I will be force to leave the story, even though this story is truly amazing. I don't mean to be rude or mean and I know that this is your story and you can do whatever you want. But this is the first story that I have ever read that had Harry do something fun instead of just training for the final battle and all. So please, I'm begging you to now stop with the Quidditch idea.

Oh no, I forgot about the Demon. This doesn't look good. Now Voldemort will be unstoppable. Just what everyone needed. Not!

I hope Ron won't be upset about Harry new hobby. I really don't want Ron to get jealous that Harry is now on the pro quittich team. I really hope that everything will work out fine with that proble.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
What can I say, I love everything that this chapter contain in it. Update soon please. I really want to read more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
I'm so happy that Sirius is free and not only can get his job, home and wand back but he will get money and guardianship of Harry. I was so overjoyed when I read the part where Peter was sentence to life in prison. He finally got the punishment he so deseves. I felt sorry for the Judge, I bet he was ready to get the trail over just after the first witness was call. They all knew who was innocent and who wasn't after Peter and Sirus went. They were just going to circles with the addition witiness. I'm so glad that you made Nott embarress himself. He so deserve that and much more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
Wormtail is insane. So much evil has gone to his head, I would say if he get any more worse he could be the next Dark Lord.

Wow, I wasn’t expecting to have the Quidditch game at Hogwarts. When I found out that the game was going to be there, I was screaming my head off and jumping up and down like I was high or something.

I think you should get Hermione and Harry to date and be a couple. I know that Harry got a lot going and doesn't have time to date but I think you should add some Romance to the story and it should be those two. Update soon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
What can I say, I love everything in this chapter. Truly amazing. Update soon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
I forgot to mention in the last chapter that when Harry wakes up and get sick, he should run to the bathroom but right as he reach the bathroom he should suddenly get weak and have to craw his way over to the toilet. While he is throwing up, he doesn’t realize that he isn’t alone anymore until he feels warn and comforting hands and arms on him. He jumps or tenses and looks around and sees that Remus, Sirius or Minerva (whoever you want but I suggest one of those three) comforts him and takes care of him. You should have one of them hugged him while he is still throwing up while someone else is running their hand in Harry’s hair. Or something like that, anyway.

I like how you had the Realm of the Four or whatever you call it. I bet you that it where the Four Founders of Hogwarts are at. I especially like how you did the Quidditch practice. I never read this idea in a Harry Potter fan fiction before so I’m quite interested in it. I sincerely hope you keep Harry on the team, no matter how jealous Ron is or how much Harry wants to quit because of stress from both Voldemort and homework is.

I love the part where Harry finds out that the Order council is going to die and he hates it so he runs away. I like how you had his shout and cry in the rain at what he was feeling at the time. I so wasn’t expecting the Order to arrive like that but I shouldn’t be surprise. Harry does the impossible numerous of times now.

I think that is all I have to say. Oh, I’m glad that all the Order Council got out alright and that Fudge is gone. Update soon, please. I really do love this story.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
Ok, this is going to be a long review so I'm going to warn you now. There are many things that I would like to say so here we go.

First, I love your idea about how Harry and the Order council have a mental bond and can see Harry's dreams and visions that involved Voldemort. But I do feel sorry that Harry has to deal with other people seeing his dreams that make Harry uncomfortable with. Also it obvious that Harry doesn’t want other people to pity him or suffered the pain whenever Old Voldy is in the mood to tortured someone. Now I think what you should do in the future is have Harry and the rest of the council witness - through Harry’s mental bond – Voldemort torturing someone (Whether it’s a Muggle or a Wizard though I suggest you have someone that Harry knows. Like a friend or someone from the light side.) Have you read the fifth book in the Harry Potter series? If you have than good but if you haven’t I will explain. Harry had a vision of Arthur Weasley being attack by Voldemort’s giant pet snake in the Ministry. Mr. Weasley was guarding the Prophecy in the Department of Mysteries at the time and doze off but awoke when he heard a noise. To make a long story short, Harry woke up and got sick and didn’t look very good at the time. He was extremely pale and looked about to pass out at any moment. As I said before, I suggest you have someone Harry knows or some strange Muggle or wizard being tortured by the Dark Lord and Harry and the Order Council is force to watch it. Then when Harry wakes up he reacts like he did in the fifth book from Mr. Weasley being attack. Even though and hopefully that event won’t happen since this story is AU.

Second, I found some errors in this chapter that I think you should look at or fix. When at the part about Harry, Sirius, Remus and Minerva heading to the Kitchen for a late supper, you said five instead of only four people going to the Kitchen, unless you forgot to add someone. Then the part where Harry tickle the pear, you said pea instead of pear. But that is all the mistakes I found so far in the chapter.

Third, How is it that the Portrait hole open by itself and Merlin didn’t know that it happen? I mean, he didn’t see anyone but surely he would know since he is guarding Harry’s room and he suddenly found himself opening to someone to Harry’s room? I look forward to reading more about that.

Fourth, I love how you have everyone caring for Harry. My mind exploded when I read the part where Professor Minerva McGongall told Harry that she was his Godmother. I wasn’t expecting that but I thought that Minerva would be a great Godmother to Harry and should had happen in the books at well. When I read the third book of the series, about Sirius being Harry’s Godfather, I wondered if Harry had a Godmother as well. In some fan fiction stories, there sometime been Alice Longbottom as Harry’s Godmother and Neville had Lilly or both Lilly and James as Godparents for him. But I think it’s a good idea to have Minerva as Harry’s Godmother. As I said before, I love how you had Sirius and Remus taking and being concern and worry about Harry. I thought that it was cute and loving. Harry didn’t get that as a child and I bet he craves it badly as he was growing up. I’m glad that he is getting it from not only Sirius and Remus but the rest of the Hogwarts staff and the rest of the Order council as well.

I think that is all I have to say for this chapter. I bet you’re glad because this was truly a long review. I did warn you at the start. But as I was reading this chapter, I kept finding more and more things to talk about. Anyway, amazing chapter and can’t wait to read more. Update soon.
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »