Reviews for For Better or for Worse
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Keep writting please! I love the story and I love tanguine ;)
Lyra Endless chapter 22 . 12/5/2013
Cool story, although Shudder confused me a little bit in this chapter, he's so...nice. Seemed a little bit out of character for me. Buuut, I love how you picked Tanguine instead of Ganith! So many hate it. Not that I have anything against Ganith, but well... However, your writing is really nice to read and I hope you'll update soon!
Mrs Ravel chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
Wow the way you write is brilliant. Everything flows so well. When I write I end up overdescribing things and it gets a bit boring. You have brilliant writing skills, you would win hands down in any writing competition I reckon. Tanguine is taking time to get used to and I can't stop thinking about poor Ghastly :( and Tanith's pregnant! Happy for her :D it will be strange seeing what Sanguine will be like as a dad. I wonder will the baby have magic too :o so many possibilities with this story... I love it! :)
KasumiCain chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
I have no idea why I decided that reading this would be a good idea, but no regrets will be given. None.

-.K
KasumiCain chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I predict a riot! This is gonna be hilarious :)

- K
thetruthfairie chapter 22 . 10/18/2013
yayy... more shudder! please keep on writing and update soon
Okdes chapter 22 . 10/17/2013
I personally think you should follow LSoDM and name the reflection Stephanie.
thetruthfairie chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE GREATEST SP FICS I HAVE READ... PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING!
children of the outcast chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
my god. If you dont write more soon my heads going to explode. some tips (that should not be taken offensively because I'm the worst author in the world(literally) dont rush it a long not to descriptive but really descriptive chapter is a good chapter. and if that takes a year to write but everybody loves it, it will still be a great chapter. but as i said this is awesome and it doesn't matter about the reviews because you are a really talented story teller and people are to lazy to type some kind of praise up. happy writing
Ig
Orla Mc Callan chapter 19 . 9/24/2013
I think your writing is quite good actually. What is your name? Your storylines are cool! But if you need to work on something, it isn't spelt "goal", its spelt gaol because jail is the american spelling!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
Super good! I hope you do something where ghastly beats the crap out of sanguine. Also i hope she isn't really pregnant, but gets pregnant by ghastly
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
NNNOOOO! keep going i love it!
Mrs Ravel chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
*gasp* it just keeps getting better! I think Tanith is going to break Sanguine out of jail or Sanguine will prove in his trial that he has really changed and he'll get out. Something's going to happen to Ghastly though isn't it...?
Mrs Ravel chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
This is really good :D I'll admit I had to read it from the start again which was no bad thing because I got to read my favourite chapter again! I'm interested to see where Tanguine goes in this and how hard a blow Ghanith will take because of it. I love how Melissa hates the reflection and won't have it in her house and the reflection has feelings for Erskine Ravel (I don't blame her ;) ). I can't wait to see where this goes, don't give up now! :)
angel-of-the-bbc chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I loved this story up until the Tanguine part I hate Sanguine :(