Reviews for Forgive Me if I Smile
what happens next? please write another chapter
Claire.CZ chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This was amazing.
When the narrators/POVs change they usually describe the same situation repeatedly but you changed the POVs and still continued forward, a really good idea.
I would like to read more about Callen's rescue, hospital stay and recovery but maybe without it is the story more intense (and every hurt/comfort lover can imagine the consequences by himself/herself).
SchwarzerSchmetterling chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Aaaaah, where's the rest of the story? Did they find him, how will they bring him back - come on, don't let us stay here in the rain!

This story was as well excellent written...

...and now back to your desk and write the next chapter for this story

(((Hugs)))
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Loved it. Hate that you left it a that!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
love it, looking forward to more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I know you wrote this a while ago, but can you write the rescue? This is such a good Callen story.
vball6396 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Please put up an epilogue!
zoneofk chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is brilliant writing - what a really great story! Thank you so much! Do you think you might continue on with an epilogue for this story, I always loved it when G gets whaled on LOL, but then love to read about his rescue and subsequent recoveries too :-) Sounds like he's in a pretty bad way here so it would be wonderful to read more please? Pretty please? 3 it Kerry.
I Feel Possessed chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Great story
AreiaCananaid chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I did enjoy it! But I would enjoy it more it you updated! I'll even give you a cookie! *Holds out a cookie that I was just about to eat*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
You've gotta rescue him!
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Sequal please! :)
knirbenrots chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh! A real Oh! Love it. Not that you should hurt Callen too much, but love your writing!

Thanks,
Richtsje
Samij05 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Please update I cant wait to see them save him.
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Loved it...cant wait to read more! ;D