Reviews for Superman Origin
It was good but got a little sloppy at times. It needed to have a more elaborate ending and the characters needed more build up. I rate it a 7.5!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
CH1-2-3-4-5-6 good then uuuuuuuuuuuu
JayZcost chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
Nice work dude! Liked Lex's final line.
Pulpman19 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
A brilliant ending chapter! Great prose, excellent use of details, and booyah for throwing in that JLU quote there! I'm sad to see this venture of yours come to an end my friend, I cannot wait to see what other ideas you cook up for everyone to read!
Pulpman19 chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
At last, at last! More chapters! Haha great writing dude, I love the internal conflict Clark is facing regarding his powers and being a hero, deep stuff man. Keep up the good work!
KendrixTermina chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
The e-mail is a a good idea, that's what modern reimaginings and stuff are for.

This chapter, in general, is the best so far, I find the contrast fascinating, between Clark's travels as the classic wandering stranger archetype (your description of his lack of basic needs, in particular, create a certain feeling of removed-ness) on the one hand, and "Mom, how you're doing? 3" on the other.
joker5974 chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Great job, man! You definitely write with a love for Clark and his family. I liked the epistolary format with the emails. Can't wait to see the shenanigans in Gotham!
Pulpman19 chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Great new chapter man! The emotions are so high in this thing, it could make a stone hearted Scrooge crack up! Bring on the rest, I wanna see what you got in store for Supes!
Pulpman19 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
An excellent chapter my friend! Cannot wait to see what you cook up next!
JayZcost chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Nice chapter man. Great take on the origin story so far.
C.A.M.S 22 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
nice chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
joker5974 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
This is really good! You definitely have me on board. You write with a love for the Superman mythos and so far you've stuck pretty close to canon. Can't wait to read more!

A nagging question: Jor-El says to Lara that his pocket dimension puts people in suspended animation, so they "won't live." He then puts Krypto in the pocket dimension stating Kal-El "may find him someday." If Kal might find him someday, why couldn't he find his parents?

All in all, terrific job so far. Keep it going.

Pulpman19 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Dude, this is great! Can't wait to see where you take this!