Reviews for Loki Black
Samuel Duchesne chapter 4 . 7/6
Just foun that story. Pretty fun by the way! What will Loki do when he begin to look even more like Sirius when he hits puberty? Will you have 2 Sirius Black in one timeline? Maybe a last wish with Isis to add a mother dna in the makeup of Loki's to null that concern to help him keep his cover?
TimberlineWolf chapter 4 . 7/5
wait, so how many wishes did he have? cause he used the first by accident at Nicks party, the second he used to talk to animals, and the third he used for Nevilles parents. don't genies give 3 wishes?

on a side note i love your hp stories where you throw a Loki wrench in and watch the ensuing chaos XD
Tristi Lynne chapter 4 . 5/27
Funny story love it please continue soon
ColorsAndWords chapter 4 . 5/22
This is a great story. What if something happened to Loki/Serious and he got hurt?
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 4 . 4/18
Are you kidding? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Are you going to have Harry/Isis? Seriously, first time I even thought of having a female genie - let alone that! :D
xypherskoti chapter 4 . 3/2
I have to say this is one of my fav or your stories and I'm hoping/praying you continue it at some point
swdrone chapter 4 . 2/17
Sad to see this hasn't been updated in a long time. Tho happy to have found it. It is a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing it.
gearworks chapter 4 . 2/9
twisted, nice comedy
good work
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 1/31
Awww. That's so sweet. :3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 1/31
They're having so much fun. XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 1/31
This is too good. :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 1/31
Awesome. The possibilities are endless. ;)
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 1/17
Wow, great start, this is going to turn out interesting to say the least!
mageofmyth chapter 4 . 1/14
This is so interesting, I really wish that it wasn't abandoned.
oceanstar788 chapter 4 . 1/14
Such a unique story. And two Sirius Blacks .. I LOVE it! Please do update if you can. Seeing that this story was last updated 2 years ago though that seems very unlikely. Following this just incase you decide to pick it up again ;)