Reviews for Loki Black
james.mattson.7 chapter 4 . 8/30
A job very well done on this story so far and I look forward to the next chapters.
HarlequinBlu chapter 3 . 8/23
The brown noise. I remember that episode! XD I still want to try and find it...I'd get out of any class easily!
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 8/18
Guess Isis will stay. Wonder how many wishes Harry will have and if maybe he should wish for his scar and whatever created it to be completely gone, thereby getting rid of Voldemort and his Horcrux'.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 8/18
Wow, wonder if Isis will become a magical human or stay a genie when Harry accidentally makes several more wishes.
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 8/18
Yeah, now Harry doesn't have to go to the Dursley's house anymore and Dumbledore cannot force him.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 8/18
With Sirius there, maybe they can stop Dumbledore from controlling Harry since he is not truly Harry's legal guardian.
Gabriel Herrol chapter 4 . 7/6
Just foun that story. Pretty fun by the way! What will Loki do when he begin to look even more like Sirius when he hits puberty? Will you have 2 Sirius Black in one timeline? Maybe a last wish with Isis to add a mother dna in the makeup of Loki's to null that concern to help him keep his cover?
TimberlineWolf chapter 4 . 7/5
wait, so how many wishes did he have? cause he used the first by accident at Nicks party, the second he used to talk to animals, and the third he used for Nevilles parents. don't genies give 3 wishes?

on a side note i love your hp stories where you throw a Loki wrench in and watch the ensuing chaos XD
Tristi Lynne chapter 4 . 5/27
Funny story love it please continue soon
ColorsAndWords chapter 4 . 5/22
This is a great story. What if something happened to Loki/Serious and he got hurt?
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 4 . 4/18
Are you kidding? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Are you going to have Harry/Isis? Seriously, first time I even thought of having a female genie - let alone that! :D
xypherskoti chapter 4 . 3/2
I have to say this is one of my fav or your stories and I'm hoping/praying you continue it at some point
swdrone chapter 4 . 2/17
Sad to see this hasn't been updated in a long time. Tho happy to have found it. It is a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing it.
gearworks chapter 4 . 2/9