Reviews for Loki Black
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 4 . 4/18
Are you kidding? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Are you going to have Harry/Isis? Seriously, first time I even thought of having a female genie - let alone that! :D
xypherskoti chapter 4 . 3/2
I have to say this is one of my fav or your stories and I'm hoping/praying you continue it at some point
swdrone chapter 4 . 2/17
Sad to see this hasn't been updated in a long time. Tho happy to have found it. It is a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing it.
gearworks chapter 4 . 2/9
twisted, nice comedy
good work
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 1/31
Awww. That's so sweet. :3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 1/31
They're having so much fun. XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 1/31
This is too good. :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 1/31
Awesome. The possibilities are endless. ;)
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 1/17
Wow, great start, this is going to turn out interesting to say the least!
mageofmyth chapter 4 . 1/14
This is so interesting, I really wish that it wasn't abandoned.
oceanstar788 chapter 4 . 1/14
Such a unique story. And two Sirius Blacks .. I LOVE it! Please do update if you can. Seeing that this story was last updated 2 years ago though that seems very unlikely. Following this just incase you decide to pick it up again ;)
Paxloria chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Nice Chapter!

Huh, now that Isis's family knows where their kidnapped child ended up will they be coming to collect her?
manapohaku2 chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
i hope you continue this fic. did you get caught up on third year? skipping is always a good idea when your stuck.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Great chapter!

I spotted two problems though.
With Quirril gone the Troll should not have gotten loose on Halloween night.
In the Christmass present section there are two sentences that need to switch places. The Sentence about the Family allience list needs to switch places with the one about Blaze Zabini and Greengrass's gifts.
Avalonemyst chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Awesomeness! Eagerly looking forwards to more!