Reviews for Loki Black
loleo chapter 4 . 11/17
You have a knack for writing realy cool story-ideas and I soooo love your incredible fantasy. Please, write more... but don't forget your "Ongoing" stories. Thank you very much for your amazing, awesome and beautiful stories.
krzys2000 chapter 4 . 11/5
i love it
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 10/30
This is just really interesting and I can't wait to hear more about Isis
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 10/27
IpiuGate chapter 4 . 9/15
More please!? This has real potential for widespread low level chaos in the HP universe. Don't love the Ron bashing, he did have great Griffindor qualities in the books. Good luck in all your future written endeavours.
Jenn007 chapter 4 . 9/3
I want more. I want to see everyone's reactions to who Loki really is.
crista blood chapter 4 . 8/29
por favor continua esta historia es genial. actualiza pronto
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 8/25
Loki Black: A very interesting read indeed.

And I won't lie. It was funny as hell. A singing voice so terrible that a human version of the Brown Noise would be something to hear (or not).
Updateeeeeeeeeee
isis424 chapter 4 . 6/6
LOVE MORE TO ALL OF YOUR STORIES !
RainRaven chapter 4 . 5/19
This is a wonderful story too, I hope you can put this in your lineup to update as well.
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 3/21
Good job loki on catching the rat
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 3/21
Good luck Sirius
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 4 . 3/7
i know it is a long shot, but this story is great. any chance of continuing it?
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 4 . 2/17
Hmmm... interesting... Well, im hoping for more!