Reviews for Palm Reading and Boggarts
taking it easy chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Boggarts don't steal socks. Nargles do. And those glasses you described sound an awful lot like wrackspurt spotting glasses anyway.
Mrs. Rachel Logan chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Lol XD I must have boggarts in my house too... I'm serious. When I wake upin the morning I never have a left sock -_
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
the whole sock thing at the end was epic
Skychan11 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hi. You don't know me, but (not to be stalker-ish) I've read all of your story's for BBRae, and I'm a big fan. Sorry for not reviewing before, but my computer wouldn't let me. Now I have a new one, and I'll be reviewing a lot more often. So, yeah. Oh, where did my left sock go? Darn boggarts...
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
XD I never once stopped laughing since I started to read this one. I had to try really hard to stiffle my gigles, cause it's after midnight and I don't wanna wake my family. Maybe I should stop reading your fics so late at night :P Boggarts! They steal your socks, but only your Left ones. (Reminds me of How to Train your Dragon; Trolls Exist!)
Sam L. Manson chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I was reading this at one o clock in the morning and nearly woke my 5 year old sister up laughing so hard at the "RAGE SHALL CONSUME YOU!MUHAHAHAHA!" part.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
LOL. that was amazing(:
The Cretin chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
FLUFFY AS FLUFFY CAN BE!...I FEEL LIKE THE 3 STOOGES SPITTIN FEATHERS AFTER EATING THE CRAZY CAKE IN THE CIVIL WAR EPISODE 8D

Great oneshot. I lmao at the ending. Only BB would get on Rae's nerves at the same time she admits she loves him. Only BB would be feuding with imaginary creatures made real who steal socks. This was funny as hell. Keep rockin
Protagonist009 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Bahahahahahahaha! Tis story made me smile like an idiot... So I guess I forgive you for not posting a new chapter. ;) thanks for writing this very fluffy one shot I loved it! 'RAGE SHALL CONSUME YOU MAUHAHAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Love the ending!
Yeya the BlackPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Haha. Luna Lovegood, right? xD I would've thought Robin would've been the palm reader given his background with the circus, not Beastboy. It was cute, though.

AND YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET BACK TO THE OTHER STORY! D8 -beats to death-

I kid. It's good to take a break every now and then. :3 Just don't abandon it. I need to know how Arella and Devil know each other and all that jazz. And the romance. Gots to give me that BBxRae romance. I'll be looking forward to whenever you update that other story. :3

Hehe. Left socks.