Reviews for Veiled, as a Monster
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
LOVE IT!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
You did a really good job
nyla51 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
that was strangely beautiful
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I love this one so much. Oh god your words are beauty.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Nice story! I like how you portrayed the werewolves and Harry's more bestial side.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I knew Draco was a royal werewolf all along. Though I admit I thought he was THE royal werewolf as opposed to A royal werewolf.

Not nearly as dark as some of your other stories. If such warnings had been on them (Forgive Those Who Trespass for instance), I might have been better prepared. This was relatively light compared to others.

A good read, overall.
StarkRaving chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
My word you are amazing! That was just beautiful.
Wyny chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
A very interesting story. I like how you managed to present the things you imagined without a lot of words. I know a lot about king werewolves with only a short story.
Great story telling, I like the mood you settle and the simple manner everything happen. We can feel the calm Harry's feeling.
Nice story, thank you.
Rodacoma chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This may actually be the best fanfiction I've ever read. I'm at a loss for words. You've honestly left me speechless. You need to write books. Loads of them.
Seriously.
Go write a book.
Now.
columcille chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Well, you can turn your hand to anything, it seems - any genre - and produce a Drarry masterpiece. And so it is this time too. Absolutely not my cup of tea: here I mean the genre, the setting, the, er... creatures, and so on - but I most certainly do not mean your writing, which is so engaging and powerful and pure that I read this through from beginning to end, and with enjoyment.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
That was verying interesting.
greenbirdcries chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is one of the most oringial fics I have read in a long time. Very interesting and beautifully written
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Absolutely fascinating—I bet the back story to Harry's transformation is, as well!
Doni chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great twist to the fairly tale.
proud-slasher chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Very well written. Really enjoyed it. Good take on red riding hood!