Reviews for My Side of the Story
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
sweet i love it!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wow! That sure was something. I LOVE IT!
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is really good and really sweet, I loved it! :)
Berkwood Court chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I'm reading your other stories :-D

I actually read this one but forgot to review it! I loveddd it, I don't know how I forgot to review, I feel awful!

Anyway, this story was and is amazing. Off to read the others!
idonthaveaname chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was very good. I love the interaction of Lisbon and ed John; I had hoped that there could had been more at the end between Jane and Lisbon; This was a good story.
Lisbonnn chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I really love it fantasctic, amazing etc :)
Mentalgal chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
AWESOME STORY! *hug* I love this one! :D
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I really enjoyed it :)
OtherwiseD chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I read your fics in reverse order - so I'll say another fine entry, even though it was your first. I like the way you zipped over time and managed to connect the emotional dots. I think your J/L solution was very plausible. Thanks for the fic.
ShellGrad chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That was probably one of the most beautiful first fanfics I've ever read. How have you not been writing stories sooner than this? Shame on you, lol...holding out on us. I seriously can't wait to read more fics from you. This was really awesome! :D (By the way, I don't favorite stories very often but I'm am so favoriting this one.)
YulianaHenderson chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'm proud of you! That was really great!
blahabc chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Woo hoo! Love it love it love it! Its well good! Not, confusing, boring, or anything else you thought it might be... It was really clear and amazing! I hope you write more stories because i'll read them all!
CookiesForMe x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
this was awesome
lovrofjane chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awwwwwwwww love it
Teresa Lisbon Jane chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Very good story. Don't underestimate your writing skills! This was perfect.