Reviews for When the Past Catches Up
MissReader09 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I have a question because I'm trying to find which one of your stories is the first part... I really want to read these books so if you could tell me which one is first and second I would be very glad. D
ToriMe chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I sobbed my eyes out!
To explain...
I'm Tori and have been making my way through your Fics...which I'm addicted to BTW! I haven't known when to contact you... Mostly because I've not got tons of free time (single mom, 5 kids, working...etc)
Every Single One has touched me... Not kidding. But that was part of the problem... Kept just wanting to READ!
I'm sorry! Kept saying I would! Then ...
But you have to know!
I sobbed.
Not just Dean's perfect tear!
You have them all so perfect! "Old" and "Young" (but how "young" is little Lizzy? Really? I have a kid like that...)
Girlfriend... You blew my plan out of the water! Was gonna get thru ALL of them ( not an easy undertaking on an average day! ) and send you a nice respectable note of approval as Mama would have wanted. Um ... No Way!
You are incredible! Talented! Your Characters are fully crafted! Beta shopping? cause guess what? Would LOVE to read before anyone else!
What else?
Your Dean is a complete man... Often not found in Fan Fic... Semen Factory?!
As is your Sam. Harder to do when your OC isn't sleeping with that male... And you do it with aplomb !
But... It DOES seem like something's happening... Or at least Dean is afraid of it! As were Sam and Lizzy when they noticed!
Sorry if this is disjointed or not understandible... Had to contact after sobbing like a baby... Former expectations didn't apply!
Please feel free to PM at any time and know... LOVE these fics!
Love LIZZY and LOU!
And clearly Sam and Dean!
Love you Too, Girl!
Brought true joy... Yeah, I'm a girl so there were tears. Stuff it!
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 21 . 3/29/2014
I really liked this one. You kept all the pasts and presents seperated enough so we could tell, but with just enough of each mixed into each character that we could see how they got where they are. You are making this break in SPN easier on me, but what am I going to do after I finish the series? Hope you're still writing, I am going to need re after this series. Lol
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Dude, still my mom. Lol I like the interplay between daddy-winchester and the boys. Lizzy's little heart to heart with John to help Dean be more self confident is exactly what I would expect from her at this at this point. Very nicely written.
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Awww that's so sad... :/
klu chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
Another truly amazing story. You do a great job with canon and integrating Lizzy into the F'ed up life of the Winchesters. I love the whole Nephilim line part of her life and the fact that she and Lou were really sisters. The time travel part was really well done and never confusing with the older and younger characters interacting with each other. Thank you for putting out suck good work. I may be up all night reading the next story in line...
jojospn chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Yay! So glad the boys and Lizzy are tag teaming with John! Awesome! :D
jojospn chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Awwww so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time! Sam and little Lou were beyond adorable, and I found it so cute that Lizzie spells Dean "Deen" :D So far I think this one is my favorite of yours. Some of my favorite episodes are "The Beginning" when Dean first meets John and Mary and "The Song Remains the Same". Love time travel episodes :D
wishdeanwasrealandicouldbehis chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
Loving the stories (although as a 'Lizzy', I'm a little disturbed about how many of my romantic Dean fantasies have snuck in - I guess us Dean fans think similarly!).
My only bit of feedback is that occasionally there's some spelling errors (i.e: conjure not conger during Pamela's bit in a previous story) but you get all the important bits right, so it's nit-picking really!
Keep it up! Love ya xx
mamasam chapter 21 . 3/8/2013
Great Job. I loved it. The twists and turns. Kepted with the cannon and add a little more to legend. Now on to the next.
mamasam chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
I'm enjoying this immensely. I wish they could nail Jeffery Dean Morgan's schedule enough to actually make an appearance on Supernatural. This would be a good story for episode, unfortunately minus Lizzy. Only because of the cannon girl. Liking the story so far.
mamasam chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
I'm loving the fact that you got John into the story. Wasn't expecting that. Great job with the smaller versions. Liked that you matched Dean's personality with his dad. Good call on that. It was always eluded that Dean idolized his dad. But its cool how wrote the same stance, smiles and flirting.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Lizzy is a bitch
XKaterinaNightingaleX chapter 21 . 12/5/2012
That was utterly AMAZING! Seriously, this series us the best that I have reasd in years! I so can wait to read the next story!XD