Reviews for The Scenic Route
Madhatter13 chapter 4 . 11/4
Hope you end up writing more of this story it is extremely captivating especially Rose and River's interaction.
Anne-Lilian chapter 4 . 6/15
I have a particular talent for finding amazing stories that haven't been updated in years... It's depressing, really... Either way, great story, excellently written, and I look forward to checking out some of your other ones.
mlsmls27 chapter 4 . 4/29
River and Rose, two of my favorite characters! And of course Mal, who tries so hard to take care of his family. Looking forward to reading more.
Anna O'Carrick chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Please please continue! I love this!
Annelf chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
I love this story! There aren't many Firefly/DoctorWho crossovers but this is definitely one of the best! Please continue this story! Pretty please with a cherry on top? 3
shtoops chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Please come back? Pretty please. Maybe? ;(
Akua chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
I gotta tell you, this is one of the most brilliant things I have ever read. I absolutely adore everyone and everything. I haven't read the story that came before this, but I think I just might wait for this one to be finished before moving on to it. Yunno, as DW River would say, "spoilers" and the like. Well, maybe there isn't. But that is probably how I'm going to do it.

I love Rose. And I think you write a wonderful River and Mal. They're all just so much fun to read. In fact, ever POV has been really fun. I can't wait to see what happens next. I really can't. I hope you update this amazing story soon.

greeneyesCutie chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
This is great I wish there was more!
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love this !
Kikuneechan chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Oh gosh, I love this prequel. Just absolutely adore. Granted, I don't know too much about Firefly, but I still love this. Can't wait for the next installment! :D
Alexz chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Please update this! This story is amazing.
LadyThetaSigma chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Ok, first thing I have to say is that this story is awesome! I have just started reading the Firefly(Serenity)/Doctor Who crossovers and I find that they absolutely fantastic! Thank you for writing such an enthralling fic. Can't wait to read the updates as they come ;D
probbakup chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
WHY'D YOU STOP? It was amazing!
torum.7 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
This is so brilliant! The characters are captured so well! I'm on the edge of my seat through most of it!
vaiken chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
I love this fanfic! Are you gonna post another chapter?