Reviews for Spark
MellarkKatniss chapter 1 . 12/31/2014

Other ACCOUNT NAME IS KatnissPrim
vhs chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
I know its been more than a year but I still hope you continue this story :) and I hope you update soon.
anon chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Bianca Marie chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
wow nice story :)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
guess who loves it? i do!
M. Cooper Jinks chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
I love the whole concept to your story. Cinna was probably the most tragic case of a main character being written off too quickly. The idea of him living on through Spark is incredibly moving. So far my favorites are the first few chapters. For some reason it just seems more powerful when no one notices his presence. The whole thing is fantastic though. Keep up the good work!
AnimeNatureWitch chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
Awesome. You are a really good writer. I've read most of your Hunger Games FanFics. Have you considered getting something published?
-A.C. :)
destiny chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
sooooooooooo cute every chapter made me cry i dried my tears started reading again the the tears would come again
VantasRantas chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
Love it! Sorry for the short reviews!
Divergent Tributes chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
That made me cry! I loved it ;) I LOVE THIS STORY x
Pyralspite chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
oh the feels *flails around*
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
hmm. Very short, but even here a lot of room for improvement. You haven't written much before, have you?
Anyway, first to easy stuff. Typos. 'The Black dog' black should have a small b. I wouldn't put a comma in 'down her back, stepped out' if I were you - breaks up the flow.
'followed closely behind , carrying heavy guns' loose the extra space in there.
'district 8 , no one' same here.
Ok, onwards and upwards. Writing style. Again, room for improvement, although I can see you've got it in you to do pretty well.
Try to work at the flow of what you are saying. At the moment sections of it feel like a police report of an event, especially the middle section. 'Three men in white suits followed closely behind , carrying heavy guns. They climbed into a large black jet. The dog followed.' do you see that what you are doing here is basically giving us a list of things that happened and very little more? expand it a bit! Tell us more! This isn't really very interesting yet - there's nothing to get into.
The start, about the dog, is probably the best part. There's a bit of description, better, and a little mystery as well, although I think, again, you could expand on the dog.
End, what? what girl in the mockingjay suit? you haven't mentioned her at all. If you mean the girl with a braid (Katniss, I assume?) then make it a LOT clearer, kay?
One last thing (oh no two last things) As well as expanding the general writing, work on your descriptions. all you've told me (in a very repetative style) is their gender and hair colour. Oh and height for (I assume) Gale. Isn't there anything more interesting you could say?
Last thing - black dog with golden fur? might need to fix that :)
Please don't blow me out of the water. It's ok - everyone has tons to get better! When I started I was rubbish, lemme tell you! I hope you find this really helpful. one last piece of advice - write. loads. practise is the ONLY way you can get better.
Best of luck,
Divergent Tributes chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
VantasRantas chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Soo*Sniffle* sad! I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pyralspite chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
awww. this is so sweet. update soon!