Reviews for Symphony of Souls: A One Shot collection
Quilava Flare chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Bravo! I felt like it belonged in the pages of the same book as tom sawyer. A true classical feel to it, I suppose is what I'm trying to say. But don't worry, that's a good thing incase you were wondering. I truly applaud. Even if it were any type of pairing, I would still apreciate it.
Apollo77 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Nice Lit! I really like your descriptions of the gijinkas, since they can be portrayed in just about any way that somewhat resembles the Pokémon, it's great to have a clear appearance in mind. Well done!
Ki-nee-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
[a tropical paradise surrounded by freezing waters.] why not just go with "arctic waters" tropics inspire images of warmth and half naked women. (That and if Kyogre headed to Unova/Isshu I'm pretty sure it's a more norther area much like Shinnon but more so with the coming Ice age)

[ignoring the gasps and poke balls being thrown at him] whats the point of being a gijinka if people are still going to throw pokeballs at you? Kyurem and Kyogre could probably still shake paws even if they weren't in human form.

Grammatically just fine. an easy read once you put the two points I raised above.

If I were you I'd go ahead and make each one-shot a stand alone. That way the success of the following story isn't dependent on how much people like this one. (That plus it's a good way to legitimately boost your story count)

Out of my one shots I found the ones that get the best responses are the ones where something is able to go full circle. In "Pray" one good act lead to another which lead to another which eventually lead to the person that originally received the kindness giving it to someone else the same way. In "Time Line" the characters found a way to hope through time, the first one to go through kept saying "I went to the future!" then he dies but just in time for everyone to forget he had gone to the future he's there! and we get the happy ending everyone loves. My other one shot "Forever Friends, okay?" didn't get nearly as much attention as it was straight forward love triangle.

Feel free to go much much longer with your single shots, take the time you need to weave a brilliant pattern in your words!