Reviews for Subtle Variations
poss chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Standing over him, a black-haired girl in red and black Chinese silks sneered in his direction.

Ranma is a red head as a girl.
Lucyole chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
your sttory is really interesting adn exciting cant wait to read more
and see what will happen next to ranma and co
Kalladin1989 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Awesome story. But don't say shampoo is every ones least favorite chinese warrioress. I for one love her
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
excellent fic
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
interesting
SquiggytheMage chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
want more!
Orchamus chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I'm seriously impressed with this, it's a good blending of several verses, and Nodoka being an Aoyama opens up a lot of possibilities for later, especially if Ranma can accept the curse.
Sdarian chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
At the end here you have Ryoga glowing with his depression. He never did that until he actually learned the technique, and as he's younger now he shouldn't know it - and may not even be able to do it for a while if it needs to build off of previous Ki training that he doesn't have yet.
Ahye chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Interesting chapter. I am a little surprised that the fight didn't go similar to how it went in the Ranma story line, and have Usagi's hair get cut short.
Kisa tracer chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
A great chapter and one worth waiting for keep up the good work
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Well done on the fights. Ryoga is digging his on grave.
Fanatic-FanGirl chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
looking forward for the next chapter xD
but wait does this mean the Ryoga actually live nearby?
since you wrote "Shirokuro never wandered more than a few blocks from home"
oh well o.o;
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
need more harem style romance. and more parody . put more comedy
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
nice fiction
Gillian Grayson chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Great chapter, although there was a bit much of Ryouga getting his ass kicked if you ask me. Not that it really matters, seeing as you've already explained why Ranma is stronger than Ryouga in this case.

The omake was pretty nice as well, though I do wonder what Mystery Inc. was doing in Tokyo?
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »