Reviews for Subtle Variations
Princess Moonie of the Moon chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
I love your story :) I was kinda hoping that you might follow the bit with the bandanas and have it cut usagi's hair and then hair have ryoga fall madly in live with her (instead of akane) and then when she becomes sailor moon and she meets Mamoru, you could possibly turn that into a slight conflict :D anyways I hope you update soon :D
Preier chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
very nice story, especially with a nodoka that has both gotten help and managed quite well by herself professionnaly and in her art.

ranma & usagi showing their equal proficiency in food-fu was quite funny.

mikebreslau chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
A nice effort. The personality of Nodoka is much more human, more openminded, than is usually portrayed. I like it.

Nodoka's hair is auburn, Ranma-chan's hair is fire-engine red!
william113 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
The fight between Ranma and Ryoga did go off about as in cannon, with the only difference being the girls involved actually helped Ranma - more than just shouting advice to him a moment too late, and only disabling a dishonorable advantage - and that Nodoka was involved. Yes there were differences, but the feel of the fight was the same.
Boristus chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Poss. Only in the Anime, which I mostly ignore in this. In the colored version of the first chapters of the manga, her hair was black.
poss chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Standing over him, a black-haired girl in red and black Chinese silks sneered in his direction.

Ranma is a red head as a girl.
Lucyole chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
your sttory is really interesting adn exciting cant wait to read more
and see what will happen next to ranma and co
Kalladin1989 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Awesome story. But don't say shampoo is every ones least favorite chinese warrioress. I for one love her
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
excellent fic
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
interesting
SquiggytheMage chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
want more!
Orchamus chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I'm seriously impressed with this, it's a good blending of several verses, and Nodoka being an Aoyama opens up a lot of possibilities for later, especially if Ranma can accept the curse.
Sdarian chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
At the end here you have Ryoga glowing with his depression. He never did that until he actually learned the technique, and as he's younger now he shouldn't know it - and may not even be able to do it for a while if it needs to build off of previous Ki training that he doesn't have yet.
Ahye chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Interesting chapter. I am a little surprised that the fight didn't go similar to how it went in the Ranma story line, and have Usagi's hair get cut short.
Kisa tracer chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
A great chapter and one worth waiting for keep up the good work
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »