Reviews for Subtle Variations
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Well done on the fights. Ryoga is digging his on grave.
Fanatic-FanGirl chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
looking forward for the next chapter xD
but wait does this mean the Ryoga actually live nearby?
since you wrote "Shirokuro never wandered more than a few blocks from home"
oh well o.o;
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
need more harem style romance. and more parody . put more comedy
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
nice fiction
Elsa the Queen of Snow chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Great chapter, although there was a bit much of Ryouga getting his ass kicked if you ask me. Not that it really matters, seeing as you've already explained why Ranma is stronger than Ryouga in this case.

The omake was pretty nice as well, though I do wonder what Mystery Inc. was doing in Tokyo?
Danny79 chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Is it just me who thing that Ryoga is mentaly ill with his need for revenge for usaly selfinflicted things and refusal to accept realety? If he would go to a therapist he would probobly drive the poor guy/gal nuts with his blabbering about how evryone cheats and how Ranma is the disshonorbole one even if he is the one who constantly crawls down into the gutter willingly if it can give him the slightest advantage. I have since long back labeled him, the EMO boy in addition to the lost boy. Anyway i hope that Ranma and Nodoka will continue to get well along and she dont slip back into that man among men crap. Its way to loosly defined and can realy mean anything. She never bothered to write down what it shuld mean in the contract as far as i know. There is enouf storys with a honor and manliness obsessed Nodoka floating about, give the poor kid a break. Good story anyway, i hope for an uppdate.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Nice. Awesome chapter!
Lymixan chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Nice story.
Thanks for posting. )
irnzenmonk chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
good chapter ne
Hishin Trueflame chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
i wonder if your going to make it so Ranma met Minako wile traveling London in the 10 years training trip i have seen just 2 fanfiction with that and none of them went anywhere in the end
it would be nice see someone doin something with it at last
NaruHarem4ever chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
wow! really awesome story. I feel that you have really captured the essence of these characters. be waiting for the next chapter!
gaiawolf chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
This is an excellent cross over for Ranma and Sailor moon. Thing is, with him being related to nearly all the girls, will he be paired with anyone?

Keep up the good work.
Wordlurker chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Looks good so far. It's not often I read fics with starring a younger Ranma, so that's something of a rare treat.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
jgkitarel chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Sinister connections? Nodoka? Doubtful. I am giving this a read for the first time, so don't be too surprised if I review and give commentaries. While I am not a nitpicker like some, I do pay attention to detail (at least when it's not me writing the damn thing).

Anyway, here we go.

Over the last few chapters, you firmly established the story, though I intitially thought you may have mixed the ages a bit. Well, 12 or 13, it would have placed things about right if it's about a year before the main Sailor Moon continuity (I am assuming that Minako may have been active as a senshi, but most haven't read Codename: Sailor V and are unfamiliar with the details in it). That's a minor continuity issue, but this is already a bit of an AU, so it can be handwaved away,

Ranma's gender issues are only starting, though Nodoka's influence, along with some solid friends will hopefully mute the worst of them. I do think Nodoka will eventually teach him how to properly act as a female, it would fit her character, at a later date, if only because Ranma is not making a major effort to hide his curse, so it will eventually become something of an open secret in Minato Ward. I do have some doubts as to how thoroughly you will integrate the two series, but it's the usual crossover reservations, not the they can't be mixed reaction from some readers.

Anyway, you established a base and are currently building the story's path. Watch out for the traps (mind, gutter, out!) but have fun.
jgkitarel chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Heh, funny. I foresee a lot of humor at Ranma's expense, as well as with whatever friends s/he makes. Also, Aoyama? As in the Mokoto and Tsururu Aoyama type? If so... *evil grin*
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »