Reviews for Subtle Variations
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*4) Great to see Ranma with his/her mother as a family.
irnzenmonk chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
very good chapter ne
MoonlightBushido chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Loved the food battle scene between Usagi and Ranma.
xArtehx chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
great so far looking forward to seeing how it progresses
ken28 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
cute story
Menooshuh chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
I noticed all the different series mentioned. Will they be making an appearance in your story?
Hishin Trueflame chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
just wanted you to know why Ranma should never dress up as a female
wile if he turns into a girl dressed as a male will just mark him/her as a tomboy in public
what would happen if he turned into a guy wile dressed as a girl?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
*Blinks* Cool! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Great start! The story flows nicely and most importantly isn't chock full of cliches. Typos are barely noticeable as well. Hope to see more soon.
das chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
...right...
Boristus chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Riniko22 - Ranma took the trains on boy-form, it's just his first time using a subway, and he's doing it in one of the most heavily-populated cities on the world. He's used to being on the road, and in the wilderness with very few people around; being packed into even a normally-loaded train car is going to be out of his comfort zone.

paili-chan - It's also illegal in Japan to marry if the groom is under 18. Didn't stop them from trying in canon, anyways. If anything, dragging Ranma to the Tendo's that early would have been one of his rare "good" ideas; it gives the girls and Ranma the chance to get to know each other before they get them married. This, being Genma and Soun, means that they probably would have gotten impatient and engaged Ranma and one of the daughters a few minutes later, anyways. It makes sense to them.
paili-chan chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Okay Genma and Soun HAD to be kidding if they SERIOUSLY thought that they could havd gotten away with marrying off their 12 year old son to the one of the other fathers 12, 13, and 14 year old daughters. One that had to be illegal even in Japan, and what kind of priest would do it in the first place? I'm surprised the girls didn't put up a fight or argument about it when they were told that one of them was expected to marry some boy they don't even know. I mean do the three girls (mostly Akane since this is obviously BEFORE the whole incident with Kuno that would turn her into a major boyhater) even LIKE boys at their age or even interested in DATING a boy let alone MARRYING one before they even have a chance to check their options in what KIND of boy THEY like or WANT to marry?
Riniko22 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Going to guess Ranma's dislike of the Tokyo subway system is due to riding it in girl mode. If Ranma makes use of the trains again it would be a good idea to be male or in a female only compartment, thou I have never had a bad experience the times I rode them I know that is not always true for everyone. Enjoying the story and looking forward to more.
irnzenmonk chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
this is a great story ne i like alot ne
Menooshuh chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Nice chapter, and fast updates awesome
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »