Reviews for Finding Rhythm
BCgurlie chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
Can't wait to read more! Loving this story! And I really can't wait until Truth gets what is coming to him! He's way to self absorbed!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2016
I'm terribly disappointed that the story stops here I truly wish she would continue it
semicharmed chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Has this story been abandoned?
Twihardkristen-once chapter 18 . 4/3/2016
why why couldn't you just write the chapter of their visit then abandon at least
update
its a good story
hayamprince chapter 18 . 3/11/2016
Well, that is frustrating. First to discover that a story labeled complete isnt at all and then that the sequel is abandoned. Its been years since your last update, so I doubt you will ever finisch it?
Hotmamantx chapter 18 . 3/8/2016
New follower hopin for more . I love crooks
Punkandemo chapter 18 . 3/5/2016
Sigh...I hope you are able to finish! Love it.
nacy3451 chapter 18 . 2/21/2016
Please update
Micray chapter 18 . 1/23/2016
Just found the first story, it's great, please come back and finish it! I need more Snape, especially since it's been a week since we lost Alan.
ieatyourmuffins chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
I am so in love with this story! Please finish :)
normaj chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
I really hope you update soon, truly a great read.
dont.call.me.nynphadora chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
Amaizing fic. I am still waiting for The Next chapter. Please keep writing. Xoxo from a brazilian fan
Jonia chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
More - Please? LOVE the story - LOVE the name, Tacitus! Thank you!
AnetteRaven chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
hi :) I really enjoy this story, like 'Fulfilling Duties' and I hope you will continue and update soon :) It's sad that Bruno killed Patty, but it gave us more about Truth psychopatic personality. I apologize for my english, but it's not my native language and I understand most, so I like reading in english, but I have problems with talk and write ;) but I think you will understand that I like this story and can't wait for more chapters :)
mshccs chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
auror truth is out of control... and whats with the wizengamot? i mean really, he was a spy so he needs to do what the death eaters does... no way in hell could there be memories for each revels that can be provided to show that he was forced to participate in the activities... they just want him in azkaban... im looking forward to the next chapter... pls dont abandon this fic... thanks... :D