Reviews for Finding Rhythm
semicharmed chapter 1 . 5/18
Has this story been abandoned?
Twihardkristen-once chapter 18 . 4/3
why why couldn't you just write the chapter of their visit then abandon at least
update
its a good story
hayamprince chapter 18 . 3/11
Well, that is frustrating. First to discover that a story labeled complete isnt at all and then that the sequel is abandoned. Its been years since your last update, so I doubt you will ever finisch it?
Hotmamantx chapter 18 . 3/8
New follower hopin for more . I love crooks
Punkandemo chapter 18 . 3/5
Sigh...I hope you are able to finish! Love it.
nacy3451 chapter 18 . 2/21
Please update
Micray chapter 18 . 1/23
Just found the first story, it's great, please come back and finish it! I need more Snape, especially since it's been a week since we lost Alan.
ieatyourmuffins chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
I am so in love with this story! Please finish :)
normaj chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
I really hope you update soon, truly a great read.
dont.call.me.nynphadora chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
Amaizing fic. I am still waiting for The Next chapter. Please keep writing. Xoxo from a brazilian fan
Jonia chapter 18 . 8/11/2015
More - Please? LOVE the story - LOVE the name, Tacitus! Thank you!
AnetteRaven chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
hi :) I really enjoy this story, like 'Fulfilling Duties' and I hope you will continue and update soon :) It's sad that Bruno killed Patty, but it gave us more about Truth psychopatic personality. I apologize for my english, but it's not my native language and I understand most, so I like reading in english, but I have problems with talk and write ;) but I think you will understand that I like this story and can't wait for more chapters :)
mshccs chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
auror truth is out of control... and whats with the wizengamot? i mean really, he was a spy so he needs to do what the death eaters does... no way in hell could there be memories for each revels that can be provided to show that he was forced to participate in the activities... they just want him in azkaban... im looking forward to the next chapter... pls dont abandon this fic... thanks... :D
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
I have enjoyed reading this sequel. I hope you continue to update. I really like that the Grangers have become involved, and it will be interesting to see how this visit goes. I alsi really like the Johnsons and their back story. It is nice that our couple has understanding allies. There are a couple of thIngs about this story and the last that bother me a little bit, though. I hope you take this as kindy meant ccs to help improve the story, nor mean-spirited flaming. First of all, I think it is OOC for Hermione to call anyone "babe", and for either her or Snape to use so much bad language, evendors durine intimacy. I just don't get that feeling from either cheracter in all the books. Hermione is very proper in the way she ecpresses herself, and Severus is a master of self-control and dark refinement. I know a lot of people write thise scenes with bad language, but it really isn't necessary or even a good way to show passion. Second, I can't believe they would keep their very distinctive first names whike on the run, evending that far away. Severus is always wary, so I'm sure he would be much more careful about their identities. You even bring their names up as the reason Eric recognized them. There is no way such an accomplished spy as Snape is would have not established completely new identities for them before they bought a home. I think this is a really big plot hole. Third, as is very common in stories written by people who have not gone through the birthing process, there are some problems with Hermione's experiences and recovery in and after the hospital. I will not nitpick, however, as I assume you have never had this experience and therefor cannot be faulted for missing some details. One thing I can say is that nursing HURTS like crazy at first, for many days. Also, there's no way she's even remotely interested in intimacy after going through that, though you didn't specify whether she had a c-section or not. Either way, no. Just, no. Finally, there's one more small thing. Throughout you have had Hermione say, "holy crickets" to express surprise. I don't ever remember reading anyone ever saying that in any of the books. I could be wrong, and if so, I apologize. It just seems like an odd, not-quite-right phrase. No biggie. I hope my comments don't discourage you. Please do keep writing this story. It is engaging and creative and you are doing a very good job with it.
bookworm661 chapter 18 . 6/1/2015
This is really good and I'm eagerly awaiting an update.