Reviews for Finding Rhythm
AnetteRaven chapter 18 . 7/3
hi :) I really enjoy this story, like 'Fulfilling Duties' and I hope you will continue and update soon :) It's sad that Bruno killed Patty, but it gave us more about Truth psychopatic personality. I apologize for my english, but it's not my native language and I understand most, so I like reading in english, but I have problems with talk and write ;) but I think you will understand that I like this story and can't wait for more chapters :)
mshccs chapter 18 . 7/3
auror truth is out of control... and whats with the wizengamot? i mean really, he was a spy so he needs to do what the death eaters does... no way in hell could there be memories for each revels that can be provided to show that he was forced to participate in the activities... they just want him in azkaban... im looking forward to the next chapter... pls dont abandon this fic... thanks... :D
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 18 . 6/23
I have enjoyed reading this sequel. I hope you continue to update. I really like that the Grangers have become involved, and it will be interesting to see how this visit goes. I alsi really like the Johnsons and their back story. It is nice that our couple has understanding allies. There are a couple of thIngs about this story and the last that bother me a little bit, though. I hope you take this as kindy meant ccs to help improve the story, nor mean-spirited flaming. First of all, I think it is OOC for Hermione to call anyone "babe", and for either her or Snape to use so much bad language, evendors durine intimacy. I just don't get that feeling from either cheracter in all the books. Hermione is very proper in the way she ecpresses herself, and Severus is a master of self-control and dark refinement. I know a lot of people write thise scenes with bad language, but it really isn't necessary or even a good way to show passion. Second, I can't believe they would keep their very distinctive first names whike on the run, evending that far away. Severus is always wary, so I'm sure he would be much more careful about their identities. You even bring their names up as the reason Eric recognized them. There is no way such an accomplished spy as Snape is would have not established completely new identities for them before they bought a home. I think this is a really big plot hole. Third, as is very common in stories written by people who have not gone through the birthing process, there are some problems with Hermione's experiences and recovery in and after the hospital. I will not nitpick, however, as I assume you have never had this experience and therefor cannot be faulted for missing some details. One thing I can say is that nursing HURTS like crazy at first, for many days. Also, there's no way she's even remotely interested in intimacy after going through that, though you didn't specify whether she had a c-section or not. Either way, no. Just, no. Finally, there's one more small thing. Throughout you have had Hermione say, "holy crickets" to express surprise. I don't ever remember reading anyone ever saying that in any of the books. I could be wrong, and if so, I apologize. It just seems like an odd, not-quite-right phrase. No biggie. I hope my comments don't discourage you. Please do keep writing this story. It is engaging and creative and you are doing a very good job with it.
bookworm661 chapter 18 . 6/1
This is really good and I'm eagerly awaiting an update.
Garnet chapter 18 . 5/19
Oh please, please update. I just love this story and would love to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Really hope Severus is able to outwit everyone and keep his family and himself safe and out of Azkaban.
Hermione24 chapter 18 . 5/8
You wrote a wonderful story... Can't wait for the next chapters. Please upload soon.
Jellybelly chapter 18 . 5/5
Oh i cant wait for hermiones parents to get their memories back i particulary anticipate hermiones father having the talk to severus ;)
Garnet chapter 18 . 3/10
Such a great story. Please update soon?
Luna de Papel chapter 18 . 3/1
It's so great to see you're still writing this story! I really love it and enjoyed seeing Hermione and Vermillion becoming friends. I'm afraid I find Eric as exasperating as Severus :) I loved to see the new parents introduce Tacitus to their home. I wonder who did Phineas rush out to see? Finally, with the arrival of Hermione’s oldest friends I have a lot to look for. Thanks for writing.
giggles chapter 16 . 2/27
blimey, your hospitals keep baby and mum apart? That's so very outdated nowadays, they're never kept apart unless there is a medical need!
Kristineku chapter 18 . 2/26
Ooooh yass )
Now that just made my day. Should be interesting to see what happens next, with Snape and the Gryffindors!
So glad you updated. Still really enjoying this story.
toro chapter 18 . 2/25
Finally an update, love it
Diosa Luna chapter 18 . 2/25
¡OH, CIELOS!

¡FINALMENTE!

Soy tan feliz que hayas actualizado.
La historia es hermosa, no me canso de leerla.
Por favor actualiza pronto.
Quiero saber que sucederá con estas visitas.
mama123 chapter 18 . 2/25
An update after sooo long! Good chappy. I really hope that severus ' s charges are cleared! We want a happy ending!

The chappy was enjoyable as always. Will u update frequently?