Reviews for Slytherin's Allegations
Tororo101 chapter 86 . 8/13/2013
Hello. I just finished reading this and OMFG I LOVE IT MORE! It's so sad how Tobias died ad how Severus described his son's death. He died protecting his sisters. I cried.

Your an AMAZING writer by the way. YOUR SO FREAKING AWESOME!
Tororo101 chapter 30 . 8/12/2013
Hey I'm currently on chapter 30. It's really good. It's perfectly written and I love the story. I just wanted to say a few things.

Near the beginning Chessie disarmed Albus Dumbledore who is the true master of the elder wand. Doesn't that make Chessie now the true master of the Elder Wand. Also In chapter 30. Chessie would be in Fourth Year and not third.

You said she was a year above the weasley twins. The weasley twins are two years above Harry. When Harry is in First Year then the Weasley Twins would be in Theird Year and Chessie would be in Fourth Year.

I just thought I'll let you know. Loving the story.
Blumenkasten chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
I'll stop reading here.
She really is a Mary Sue and even if that changes after the flashback, I really don't feel like reading any further.
I also think a lot of people I met in your story, like Snape, the Weaselys, the hat etc., are out of character.
I'm sorry...
Blumenkasten chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Hm, I'm not sure if I like everything here.

I think for a 11 year old girl who just found out in the morning that she is a whitch, the way she acts is not realistic. She seems a little Mary-Sue-ish to me...

Also I find Snape a little out of character. Why would he tell an 11 year old stuff about the marauders and lilly? As I recall, he very rarely tells those things to any one, so that part was weird for me to read...

But nonetheless I like your style and will continue to read. Please take no offence in my criticism, I'm not saying it's a bad story - it's probably just not my taste :/

(please excuse strange wording or grammar. English is not my mothertongue)
Blumenkasten chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Hm, this is interesting...
I like it so far
ZabuzasGirl chapter 86 . 9/13/2012
Update immediately, please!
Kniga-Sitara chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
It is interst!
Kipling7 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
She seems to trust Snape rather quickly, doesn't she?

Her mother reminds me of the Dursleys somewhat. How awful of her to kick her own daughter out of the house!

I'm sorry if my reviews aren't terribly constructive. I'll probably give you a giant, paragraph-length novel-worthy review at the very end :)
Kipling7 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I have to admit, the whole "If he's not from church, tell him to bug off," got me chuckling to myself.

I can only imagine what Snape must be thinking, being surrounded by Muggles. God knows how he tolerated it!
Kipling7 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oo la la.

Umbridge, as obnoxious as ever. Why doesn't someone shoot her already?

*sighs*

Anywho, I just thought I'd drop in and say I found this an interesting beginning, and like the whole idea of a Snape/OC fic :)
BlueWater5 chapter 79 . 7/26/2012
Great depiction of an OC.
hpfanfictionreader chapter 79 . 7/26/2012
I'm getting very upset with the people of fanfiction, you know. Your story is one of the best I've ever read, is 115,000 words, is updated regularly, and only three people have reviewed! Have you gotten a lot of hits?
hpfanfictionreader chapter 60 . 7/23/2012
Woo hoo! This story is ABSOLUTELY amazing! I love your writing style, and Chessie is the most awesome character ever. Nice excuse with PMS!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
Wow! Awesome story; I picked it up a few days ago, and, to my surprise, 25,000 words are available today. Great, great job.
NiX Readaholic17 chapter 25 . 7/19/2012
well whoa!
nyc but y iz every1 else in the staff so negative?
i swear if you were writin 4 a challenge tryin 2 make DDumbledoreaa bastard it wud bb gr8 but its gettin a bit 2 evil