Reviews for Let Go
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
god bless you too. it was a pretty story and i really liked it. i bet Barbara/ Batgirl was the mother.
Millipedes R Awesome chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Wow, that was quick!
CUTENESSSSSS OVERLOADDDDD! - LOVE IT!
I didn't think this was cheesy at all. And trust me, I would know ... my dad is the cheesiest person you'll ever meet ...
Aww, their a big happy family ... and Valerie loves Kory ...
Please write more like this (or will you continue? It doesn't say complete ...)! :)
Hey-wazup-stalker chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Aww :') cute!
Loved the story :)
TwinkleSterre chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
It was nice reading Richard was the one raising a child on his own for once, rather than the everpresent story of Kory being a single mom ;)
ILuvRobStar chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D !
My wish has been answered! :D
THANK YOU! (x
Are you going to write more?
(please say yes! :D)
TheGreekGoddessAthena chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I loved this! So cute! Good job, Rose!
Cheers!
Suzie
Millipedes R Awesome chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Although it saddens me that they both had to let go, this was a great story. *sniff sniff* *tear*
I just hope Barbara gordon wasn't his wife ... For some reason that pairing just rubs me the wrong way. I think they're more like brother and sister.
Now that I'm finished with my daily ramble session ... this was well written as always.
I wouldn't mind if you wrote another chapter. Maybe Starfire could be the missing mom to their family?
Anyway, please write more like this (or please continue if you decide to! I'll be following!)! :)
ILuvRobStar chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
BEAUTIFUL STORY!
I cried xD
I think it should end by making them get married and live happily ever after? (:
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
My word, I'm very close to tears. This was so bittersweet, but I do sincerly want to know what happens next. After all, every girl needs a mom in her life. XD Was her real mother supposed to be Barbra Gordan? Dick and Babs had a thing for each other in the past. I think it was Dick... Hm.
Anyway, I did love this a lot. You are a very wonderful writer, no spelling errors in this. ;) It was so touching. It felt like I entered the minds of the characters. The ending was very heart warming. I hope you can be convinced to at least make this a two-shot.
babytiger5360 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
No! You should write another Chapter though I see a nice little story beginning here! You need to write how the other titans take it when Star is back and possibly a flashback to when Robin told them that Starfire was gone! Please make it into a small possibly 10 chapter story! !
TheGreekGoddessAthena chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aww! WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER. NOW! I COMMAND IT! THIS IS TOO GOOD TO STOP HERE! I mean, I wanna see Kory and the little girl bonding like mother and daughter! And Richard and Kory falling more and more in love! And a wedding! ERMAHGAWD A WEDDING! And Dick's daughter could be the flower girl, and-
waiiiiit. I'm giving you a story here. *hem hem* Well...I would like to see the above but...your story, you know...
Suzie
XxScarletxRosexX chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That was a cute one shot :)
I'll listen to the song after this. But I'll say, your story matches the quote you had written on the top :)
Hey-wazup-stalker chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awwww that was so cute!
I loved it :) I kind of suspect that Barbara was the mom. :)
I don't care if you add more chapters but it was great like that :D