Reviews for Love with Whole New Feelings
Bethan Forever chapter 13 . 3/16
Sorry! I didn't review sooner, life's. Just weird, lovely chapter. Although I do FEEL like I am in a Twilight love thingy, Ethan loves Benny but yet... Likes, Brian.

I hope everything gets fixed and soon! I don't like my baby being away from his baby for that long.

We're here we are just really REALLY lazy to review...love this chapter.

Until... next time ish...

Bethan Forever.
Franker chapter 11 . 3/12
i was married for five years with out any child,because of this my husband
start acting very strange at home,coming home late and not spending time
with me any i became very sad and lost in life because my doctor
told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make life so
hard for me and my sister in law told me about DR SERAPHIN from the
Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going
through so i contacted him and explain to cast a spell and it was a
miracle three days later my husband can back to apologize for all he has
done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few
month later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (girls) we now a happy family
. Thanks to DR SERAPHIN for saving my relationship and for also
saving others too. continue your good work, If you are interested to
contact DR SERAPHIN for your solution to be solve his EMAIL is . or 2348131258106 for solution to your problem.
MAFITA chapter 13 . 3/1
I liked the chapter, but I'm still going with the BennyxEthan pairing... I hate this Brian... I hope you fix this and make Ethan get his head out of his ass... I'm sorry that I've waited so long to read this, but RL is not agreeing with me, and I don't have as much time to read as I'd like... I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Michael Crenshaw chapter 1 . 2/14
Please please finish up the future Ethan story. It was perfect. That one was so terribly awesome. I was with the story the entire way. That is my most favorite fanfiction story that I've ever read. Please at least finish that one I'm begging. That was a GREAT story. I'm begging please I know you don't get allot of reviews but your like a freaky good writer. I like reading books but this is possibly the best story I read. I'm like so sad you stopped etharah stories. I love them. I don't like boy x boy stuff cuz I'm straight but that "does hope last" or something like that. Is very good if I could pick a story that you would promise to finish it would be that one. Please please please finish that one at least. I won't ask you to finish any others if you could finish that one.
Can you please do one more ethara story please. I don't like boyxboy romance. But I love your writing so I'm at like a crossroad. Can you at least finish that story with Paul being a jerk and stuff I can't remember the name of it. Please. At least finish that one. I know with all of that writing makes it hard to do that and school. I wish there were more authors that were as good as you. Ima call George Washington and ask him to start a revolution to get more ethara stories.
MissPrincessE chapter 13 . 2/8
I love your story! Cant wait for chapter 14!
MissPrincessE chapter 7 . 2/8
So Im making myself read this whole story tonight. And Im LOVING IT! Too bad they havent talked in two months... :(
Dominus Trinus 13 chapter 13 . 2/5
Can benny just like kiss ethan so everything can get back the way it used to be. Just saying cuz this brian guy is really annoying. Again just saying. Anyways i liked it, sorry to hear you wont be updating as often. Happy writing.
MisreadSoul chapter 13 . 2/5
It was good but DAMNIT all this drama is just... gah! Update soon please
Bethan Forever chapter 12 . 1/4
Damn... They better get fixed soon or else I will start throwing things not at you just when I get mad, I like to throw things. Ethan to me Benny is freaking sexy, I like both blonde and brown hairs, don't ask me why, but Ethan looks better with Benny just I can only see them two together.

I WAS going to ask you about that, I went on your profile and said to myself, "Isn't this that Etharah story?" I know it fits Bethan more! Just don't have them break up! Ethan can not have a kid and either Benny! Before you ask... Yes, I have read those stories... Ugh, I hate to admit it. Someone Like You... Damn it! I don't remember the accident thingy! I remember the adoption thingy... but I'm looking forwards to those new stories and the rewritten version of "Not the Way it Use to be"!

Brian, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stillllll dislikey.

Can't wait for more!
Amsparz chapter 12 . 1/4
Oooo, shit's starting to get real! *Shoves huge handful of popcorn in my mouth* *With mouth full* Update soon!
Dominus Trinus 13 chapter 12 . 1/4
Awesome. Youre re writing Not The Way... I loved that story. And now, if i read right, its guna be Bethan? Ive always pictured it about the two and tried reading it about the two. Glad to see that its not dead yet. Anyways happy writing.
MisreadSoul chapter 12 . 1/4
...You said nothing about throwing potatoes... but since I'm such a giver, I shall also throw candy at you
WELP! I officially declare that shit is gonna hit the fan and that mess will NOT be any fun to clean up WHATSOEVER. Oh gosh what now? This is gonna get intense... ._. *shoves handful of popcorn in mouth*
catz chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Awesome I loved this fan fiction so glad ur continuing it! Please update soon
MisreadSoul chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Omg the book is AWESOME! I've never seen the movie cuz I didn't even know it was a movie until just now... but omg I'm going to watch it now! XD
Also, this chapter was so eventful! I don't know how to feel about this cuz I just... I want them to be together again but... hmf. I hope this all works out