|Reviews for Two if by Heart|
| Guest chapter 4 . 2/5
| Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
D'aw I actually really, really enjoyed this :) It was so perfect and awesome to get to see their struggle and then their happy ending haha. Love it.
The last line is perfect :) a perfect perfect ending.
| Abryl chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
This was.. well. During the third chapter I was almost despairing. Poor Garrett, not being able to please his woman and gosh, poor Leah, for being horny for the rest of her live.. That would suck.
And then chapter four. I really liked it. The idea that the wolves blood might change a vampire back to their human form - genious.
I guess the changing part in this story kind of implies that it worked only because Garrett was Leah's imprint and that they loved each other, but oooh the possibilities in the ff world...
I want that to be a new filter.
Very well done, thank you very much for sharing your story with us )
| LenaLeon chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Sorry, my english is not my language, so I have a question for U. Seth imprint in Alice?
By the way, i'm really loving this fic!
| the-one-good-puppy chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
oh and i forgot to complement you on the humor, i laughed out loud during the story so many time, and even the ending, ah ... i love how you write dialogue- so witty, and again... write more ! :D
| the-one-good-puppy chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
ah... such a wonderful addition to the main story... i wish it was longer, and more encompassing, but oh well... thank you anyways.. still the same great writing style, tho the brakes were a bit long, but dues to the shortness of the spin-off understandable... but still... write some more if you can ... take care , keep writing
| the-one-good-puppy chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
that is quite heart braking, i had imagined it would go better with time, that they would have gone past the hot and col problem before he changed ... sad
| edwardisaputz chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Again, a great fill-in-the-blanks story. I loved this and i want more! I want to know about their lives until the ending of A Forest Fire. Great job-B
| SopranoandBass chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Very very cute ending! Love it!
| BELAVERA chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Poor Leah-You would think (after what happened with Sam) that fate would be kinder to Leah. Perhaps knowing just how independent the trouble with Sam made her, fate gave her something special to face.
| vraie chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
I'm going down with this ship.
| JK5959 chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Very sweet. I just adored this. Did I miss something though. Is Bella not with Edward?
| ICanSeeYourFace chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Like so many others, I wish this had more chapters, because you write these two together in a way that makes me want to worship the ground you walk on. When I first read "A Forest Fire" and found out Leah had imprinted on Garrett my first immediate thought was "Really?!". They seemed like such an unlikely and mismatched pair, but you proved me wrong.
I love how you distinguish between different types of imprinting, and that Leah and Garrett's path wasn't an easy one. Leah is such a fierce and stubborn character, it wouldn't be like her to give up without a little fight, and you captured that beautifully. Garrett is just as charming, spirited and adventurous as he was portrayed in the book (probably my favorite Twi-character after Jasper...).
This fic had so many great lines, I'd probably end up quoting the whole thing back to you (which would be highly redundant).
Perfect fic is perfect.
| thimbles chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
- "Oh, it's plenty frustrating. Make no mistake: I want you. So much." Tilting his hips up, he pulled her closer. Even through their clothes, the heat between her legs was almost unbearable. "We could try something. Not sex. I don't think that would be safe. There's probably venom in..." Knitting his eyebrows together, he looked down at his own crotch by way of ending the statement. - bahahaha. I love that he looks.
- Hiding her face against his chest, she spoke her next words in a whisper. "When you were changing... I thought... Gah. Scariest three days of my life. I should've tried to make a home with you a long time ago." Her body quivered. "Marry me?" - love. Perfect.
Ah, I loved the way she became more and more beautiful to him. That's how love should see.
Thank you for this. It was beautiful.
P.S it's only 11:30pm!
| thimbles chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
- Another splash. A sigh filled the scant space between them, filtering into the cracks. - gorgeous.
- Garrett couldn't hold back his grin any more than he could hold back the emotion that rose in his chest like the sun and changed everything he was.
"I love you," he said with a fond shake of his head. - so very beautiful.
- For the second time since they met, her lips touched his. She kept the kiss gentle, as if afraid of hurting him — as if she thought something too rough would frighten the tender emotion, send it scurrying away. Her pulse thudded across the connection, racing down his neck and echoing in the silence of his heart. - your words. I have no words to explain how wonderful they are.
- "I love you," she said again. This time, it didn't sound like she was testing the words, seeing how they felt in her mouth. This time, they were natural — inevitable. - oh, so lovely.