Reviews for Little Moon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
you should really continue this pls i would really love to see more
Bellanaris chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Good job! You're a great writer!
Grovtech chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I found this while hunting down the rest of these challenges, but it was short so I read it. This is good!
amerdism chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?.
Reymen chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
This story was perfect at this length. Any longer and you would have to be allot more serious, but this short it works.
If it should be longer the tone of the story would have to be changed.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Please make a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Please had a chapter about Selene in the hunt
TheLastInspiration chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Wow. Ok that's very weird. It wasn't bad or anything like that but that was a interesting way to do Pertemis.

Good one-shot though, it was just a bit messed-up
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Quite liked this. :)
cj1197 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
This was an awesome story did you ever think of doing Percy s dad reaction or a sequel
finalfantasyjoey chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
welllllllllll tht is one way for a eternal virgen to have a baby namly artemis and percy remaning as a girl i wonder if somthing will happen that gives percy the opertunaty twoo get the choise too switch to being a boy or girl when everpery whant's i wonder what annabeth has too say about whenpercy talks to her. if you right a sequal too this story please tell me.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I really love this, it's so adorable! Please make another chapter!
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Loophole? Easy, part of the oath is turn your back on men, it says nothing on women.
Brian De Best chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
HE CANNOT TURN INTO A HER! K?
TheViewer chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Please make a sequel about selene this is one of the MOST interesting pertemis stories i have ever read and would love too see what happens after. Oh and by the way when atremis made the oath to be a eternal maidan/vergen i am pretty confident it ment men not women (don't quote me because i am not sure)
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »