Reviews for After Dessert
corosaf.oct.dic chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Type your review here...
lopsonic chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I think that is Diane who is wrong about what is her perfect place. Her return to L.A. isnt the best choice for her. As Rush Limborg said in his review, Im agree with him in the fact that Diane appears in" Frasier", and shows clearly her longing for Sam and her life in Boston, besides him. Happiest stage of her life was there. and there may also write. Its very clear...
Rush Limborg chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
An excellent piece-well-written, and a wonder "fill-in-the-blank" for "One For The Road". And indeed, it nicely establishes the final inner conflict for Sam-and his going back to the bar.

He can't be with her, until one of them has found what they're looking for, where they currently live. And if Norm's words in the end of the finale are any indication, Sam's place is in Cheers. But is Diane's in LA? Her appearance in "Frasier" implies she's found little more than strife, there. How long until she realizes it?
lopsonic chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I liked it, I read it several times. I like the intimacy they have, how good they feel together. From his love was to be born that child as desired. I hope you continue writing. let your imagination and enjoy! thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
From his love was to be born that child as desired. I hope you continue writing. thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
And he goes with her in your fanfiction, finally?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
OMG, tears! I. Love. This. I could see it all so clearly, and you captured their voices beautifully. Just wonderful (and painful)! Please keep writing for Sam and Diane.
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Okay, since the first review I submitted didn't seem to stick, I will say again that this had me near tears! You really captured the internal and external turmoil and passion and love so well. I will be re-reading often. Just wonderful (and painful!). I really hope you've got more Sam and Diane stories in you!
melinda08 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
great job! I enjoyed the dialogue and hope there will be more from you soon