Reviews for The Ghost in the Machine
celine fraser chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I absolutely adore this! Thank you so very much for writing and sharing it! You portray the character, internal conflicts, dilemmas and longings so well and I feel that, after reading this, I understand and appreciate him so much more! I can't wait to read more!
Canadawear chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Very interesting, and poor David trying to deal with "feelings"
ShimmeringWater chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Great story keep it up !
pamelawright chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
This is unique and interesting. I really think it is worth coming back and finishing. Please.
sakuras-horcrux chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Ah I can't wait for the next update!
sakuras-horcrux chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I'm loving this more and more every word! :D
sakuras-horcrux chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Yup, it's official, I love this story now.
sakuras-horcrux chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Lovin' it so far!
lost-in-elysium chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
It's unforunate the Meredith's leg is crushed but at least David knows what to do. I wonder how her amputation will turn out and how Meredith reacts to the whole situation. I do understand why Shaw would stil be wary of David and not trust him; if I were her, I would be a bit skeptical as well. However, I don't think David poses any real threat, nor do I think he wants to cause any harm. I think he feels sorry for Shaw and wants him to trust her. The problem is how he is going to prove himself to gain that trust?

Great chapter. Please update soon!
Xeno Angel chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Very thrilling! Oh god poor Vickers! They will cut off her leg, oh god! Please update soon, can't wait :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Good and thanks for updating!
David 8 chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
It's been a while - and I am glad to see that you have decided to continue this story. Excellent work!
AerynsFallen chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Yay! An update! Short but interesting! Hopefully another update will be soon!
perfidiouspink chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Hi! gitterdun son! lol.. that's my review.
Frolicking and Fabulosity chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
I love this story! This last chapter was incredibly well written without a proofread. :)

Great job, and I can't wait for more!