Reviews for A Goat's Tale
JuseaPeterson chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
A nice home...but more goats. This was cute, I like how you ended it.
dguice chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Fantastic story!
weathergirl17248 chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Aww. Will miss this fic, loved reading about Theo and Goat! Especially love that Theo and goat get some more Goat-friends. :)
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
A wonderful story that I loved reading. Well done.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
I read this just to see what could be written about a goat in seventeen chapters. I love that he goes blah instead of bah. I also love that he fetches things to give Theo. Overall this is a cute story.
JuseaPeterson chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
I liked this chapter. It was really good how Jarrod and Camille were with Goat. And I liked Theo's explanations.
weathergirl17248 chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
Goat and Theo are clearly long lost brothers. :) And I finally fulfilled my wish of seeing a goat. I got to pet one. And named him Goat. :3
JuseaPeterson chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
I loved this, just Goat and Theo talking. I love how he talked about things here and there. And I loved talking about becoming a Master, asking Lily out and the concern for Goat. Also bringing up Jarrod and Camille was great. Great chapter!
weathergirl17248 chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Almost done? *sniffle* Anyways, loved the update. I think goat should steal Jarrod and Camille's socks. They deserve it. :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
I loved how you did it from Goat's POV, it was really cute. And I loved figuring out who and what he would be talking about. And it was sweet.
weathergirl17248 chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
:) Goat. Great chap.
weathergirl17248 chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
Thank GOSH I thought Goat was dead!
JuseaPeterson chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
That was funny and worrisome. I'm glad he didn't die.
dance.till.i.drop chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
WOAH!

Amazing to see how much Theo and Goat have grown together.

So CUTE!

Cookies, Stars, Brofist, and BOOP!

-d.t.i.d
Guest chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Poor Goat! Poor Theo! BUT We want to see what happened to the MOW!
PS Love the story!