Reviews for Wolfish
RecklessWonder chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Love, love, love, loved this!

I have intense love for this pairing because it's so messed up but yet so beautiful. Everyone brings Hermione into this pairing but this is the OTP.

The snarking, the giggles and the 'cute'. This was perfectly done! You should definitely write more. *hint-hint*
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
As a romantic pairing they're not really my cup of tea...but the banter between the two of them was entertaining. I liked Scabior's reference to Greyback's 'time of the month'!
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Well I'm just about being killed by my friend for reading smut while she's here, but i'm ignoring her hehe.

Scabior/Greyback is an interesting pairing, admittedly not one that I'm too fond of, but still it was an interesting insight into their... friendship? aqquaintanceship? and the way that they felt about the Malfoys and Voldemort. I just LOVE Greyback's form of revenge for Scabior. Heh. Great job Gamma!
DarkPrincess128 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Why do I find this couple so enticing? I wonder if that makes me fucked up. Anyway, really good work!
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was rather . . . well, I really have no words for what this is. That's generally a good rule of thumb though for your stories, always good, but I just never know what to say.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This was good! I don't think I've ever read this pairing before, although, considering some of the things I consider to be my favorites, I can't exactly call it a weird pairing. It's very realistic that both Scabior and Greyback are excluded from Death Eater meetings, since Scabior's a Snatcher and Greyback's a werewolf, and I like that you set it during this time that they're excluded. I think it gives them a sort of bond, how they're involved with the Death Eaters but they aren't actual DEs. I like the argument/banter between them, and I like how you've characterized both of them. Scabior is a little overconfident and a little teasing and then Greyback's harsher, and I think that they contrast really well here. I absolutely love the end, too - "I'm never going to hear the end of this." "No, you're not." Great job!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Ah, this pairing is a little odd, though I know that Doors loves it, haha. Even though I'm certainly not a fan of this pairing, I think that you wrote them rather well. Nicely done.
lowi chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Is it very wrong that the ending made me giggle? XD because when Scabior said "Cute," I couldn't help it, lol!

Anyway, I really like this. Scabior has always been a favourite character of mine, and I think I've read a story with this pairing before - which is a pairing with LOTS of potential. And you sure gave it justive, this was awesome.

The teasing in the beginning is just perfect - it's so Scabior, and Greyback is completely true to his character. Fantastic work (as usual), Gamma!
The Bowtruckle chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I loved this, would you take any more requests? Would you write another couple of chapters? Pleeeease? There's next to no Scabior/Fenrir fanfics around!
ohfenrir chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! This is... my new favourite thing. I can't believe you got it done so fast and everything. :D

I love that you chose to do it when they were being excluded from the Death Eater meetings, because the fact that they're both being shunned together sort of forms a lot of the basis of my love for the pairing. Curse that Lucius Malfoy.

I also loved the mention of Greyback possibly fancying Draco - seeing as Draco seems to be scared of him in the books, I like to think this is the reason. And the scuffle between them... How does your fic fit so well with my headcanon? :D I totally think/want to believe this is something Greyback would do - and Scabior's reaction is just so - it's just perfect. He pretends he doesn't like it BUT I KNOW HE DOES.

Greyback was appropriately forceful and Scabior was just the perfect amount of callous and cocky (excuse the word choice). And at the end - ha. Their working together could be incredibly awkward. Or... sexy. Yes. Having to spend time together alone in the woods would be sexy and not uncomfortable in the least. I like how Greyback pretends he's only doing it to mess with Scabior - pretends. Because of course he fancies him, he's pretty. I also love how Scabior tries to appear like he's in control because he's not the werewolf even though Greyback is clearly a lot bigger and stronger and he's clearly very embarrassed inside. Hehe.

I just really, really loved this, and I love you for writing it! Thank you so much! :D