Reviews for The other Quest
Guest chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
WHERE IS YOUR OTHER SYOC!?mjstjjfhjdkgujfnfjj m 8577;.?'zukaklCx(!&9
Sean Son of Athena chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
dont do A. notes, they disapoint readers... just saying
Lexi Daughter of Athena chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Hmm what's going to happen?
Sean Son of Athena chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
... I'm not that brotherly to lexie...
Sean Son of Athena chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
ok dude, just dont dissapoint us, be descriptive ok
L0llyp0p chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Tis okay I wasnt getting worried for a bit and thanks so much
Lexi Daughter of Athena chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Whoa things are getting interesting with Deno and Lexie. What happens next!?
cutekitty5597 chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Wow, intesnse I love how this story is going. I cant wait till the next chapter
Sasaui7 chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
Ooh. You meant kin. I thought you were meaning Ken the name. Anyway

I loved this chapter! That is so a scene I can see Deno in, and the "puppy love" is just so gosh darn cute XD. I can't wait for more, especially with that cliff hanger. So cruel T_T.
Sasaui7 chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
Wow. What is Maya so pumped about? And seriously, Sean? *rolls eyes*
Sean Son of Athena chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
gods, dont let my sister diie
Sean Son of Athena chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
... i feel like a perv.
Sasaui7 chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Whose Hunter? Sorry, I could not resist XP. Anyway, I really enjoyed this update. So Hunter was there? Or was he imagining it? And Allyson found the scroll? And the dream! So his sister was stolen? BUT WHO IS HIS SISTER? TT_TT. So many questions, and so not nice because I cannot hit the next button now.
Sasaui7 chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
I love the chapter name. It's hilarious, just like the good ol' Percy Jackson chapter titles XD. Every chapter leaves me wondering new things, including just what is going on with Sean. And I am very intrigued by one of the questions you ask because I really wanna know: WHAT'S WITH DENO AND THE BLOOD?
Sasaui7 chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
First the not-bloody bloody hand, and now the sight of Deno being dead? Wow... What is going on with my little death child? I wanna know! And another wave? They cannot catch a break, can they? I'm very curious about what all is going on, so I must read on to get my answers (maybe)!