Reviews for Never Talk To Strangers
Summer Queen chapter 1 . 1/5
Sigh! You made me cry and smile, and laugh and cry again! That's what great talent is, I s'pose, biggest kudos to you, honey!
Feru-cat chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
So complex and deep and perfect! Loved every word! Sequel? Please?
aragornlover chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
As good and complex as Masquerade, very good work, I enjoyed this one just as much!
okka3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH! So good! Sequel? pleeeeeeeese?
Vala chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Again, very nice. Loved the family feeling and how Gerald realized what they were doing. Loved, naturally, the hysterical Gerald and how you wrote him so convincingly that I didn't notice where the shift from IC to OOC was. This was said before but always, always love your finish lines.
SarahTeasdale chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Nice slice of bittersweet cake!
Queen of Sheva chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Very, very nice piece of work! I loved tables being turned on Gerald and the way how you still managed to show Damien's vulnerability. And of course, your finish lines are great as always, sometimes simple, sometimes deep.
Hesseth chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
OMG! I still can't believe you posted again! And something this good! LOVE IT! Loved the hysterical Gerald, of course, and Damien acting cool at first because that's not what one would think Damien's capable of. Also loved the references to the Matriarch. From the books I got the impression they were involved somehow.
Saris chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh wow, a new fic! I loved it! Loved the whole family thing and that sneaky actions in the background, I mean the meeting the parents sequence was obviously planned by them, wasn't it? And you wrote it so well I only got it much, much later. Also love Gerald having a hysteric fit over something other than his clothes. hehe.. Loved it all very much, thanx!
Herdcat chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I really liked this I don't think I have ever read another coldfire story where Damien's family is included but from the books its clear that he had one. It also makes perfect sense that he wouldn't stick around Jaggonath with all the painful memories he would have had.
blackdragonsghost chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
OMG, you've done it again! Wow. I LOVE this story. Mind you, I love all your work, so that's kind of a given... there's nothing I like better than a well-written story where Damien and Gerald finally realize they're perfect for each other and live happily ever after. 'Course, you could probably guess that from my own stories! Kudos on another gem!