Reviews for Walk with me
MaidenAlice chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
i hope she will write soon and i look forward to more stories
I-piTy-Da-FoOl chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Do you know who else writes cancer stories about Katniss and Peeta, or Katniss and Cato? If you do message me and tell me the author and name of the story :) if you do i will read all of you other stories and review! !
Kat'sTheName chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Please make sure to let us know who is going to continue your story. :(
Cleansing Soul chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Make sure to tell us whose going to write your story!
Hungergamesfan015 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Awwwwww! But this was too great and I know it's sad but you're a great writer.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
NOOOOOOOO SERIOUSLY!? THIS WAS MY LEGIT FAVORITE STORY AND YOU RIP IT AWAY FROM ME BECAUS YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SADNESS !? NO OFFENSE I DONT HATE YOU I HATE THE WORLD FOR MAKING CANCER AND GIVING ME A STORY I CAN RELATE TO AND TAKING IT AWAY
MaidenAlice chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
i am sorry to hear that i was so looking forward to another chapter but its understandable if you cant write but i do hope you can continue writig or find some one to continue the story.
DedicatedWallflower chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
I can't pm you, but I would love to continue this! Emotional writing is my forte!
Ijustwritehungergames chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I hope you haven't. given up I like your story
I-piTy-Da-FoOl chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I love the story! Cant wait for you next chapter... i did cry just a little in the first chapter ... I think for your next chapter peeta should save Katniss somehow or be defending her from like a snob or a jock just something peeta could have an advantage over just to show to katniss that he cares or it could be the other way around and katniss could be defending peeta!
studmuffin101 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I think youmshould find a beta.
LovinPeetaMellark chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I was sobbing the whole time while reading this, anyway it was really good keep writing and update!
Hungergamesfan015 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I likey this! BHAHAHA! But no offense and all. Some parts were confusing. I don't know but I think there were some cut offed words. :)
MaidenAlice chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
i like it it kinda reminds me of my sister keeper in a way when girl meets boy part
peetame chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Aw-Ww I love a smiling Katniss with all brothers and a sorta sad Peeta with all sisters! Great start!
I was a fan of SUITA by deathcab for Britney also:(