Reviews for Three's The Charm
i love protectieve percy
alamarang chapter 35 . 11/17
So good! Please update soon!
Scarlett Ebie chapter 14 . 11/11
ccxp zlzxlx vvclmc c. , ,, ,v vvz vv. cv.. , 0 .8:8"98:"
Finnish. This now or else
arashi1hana chapter 35 . 10/16
This is one of the best Harry Potter FF that I ever read. The best is that Ron is more than a replaceable sidekick, thats how Ron is at half or more of the storys, its really annoying. Your characterize Ron how he is, a bit insecure but loyal to his friends to the point that he would die for them, a bit more reality seeing than Hermione and Harry.
But it isnt only Ron, the dynamic of the Golden Trio is to the point that I could see JKR writting it like you did.
I hope you are able to find the time to write more of this fantastic FF.
(hope you understand my writting, Im not the best in english)
Osomi Eithr chapter 2 . 10/8
I loved the way you wrote this chapter! It was so ... I don’t know how to put it... but I really felt for Ron. His reaction was very believable. You did a great job with this chapter!
Danger1967 chapter 35 . 9/20
Loved reading this book. You are a gifted writer. I wish you had included years 2 through 7. Please continue it.
Kenneth Cheung chapter 35 . 9/13
I like it so far. Will their be more chapters? Please don't abandon it.
Dragonman110 chapter 35 . 8/24
Bring on the next chapter soon as your able please.
ripper34 chapter 35 . 8/21
Good story
jmw03u chapter 35 . 7/17
Such a great story! I really love what you have done with it. Thank you for writing this.
EmiSchwalger chapter 35 . 7/4
I’ve loved this story so far! Good job! Can’t wait to read more!
alueira chapter 35 . 7/1
I love the pace of this story- so much is happening but it doesn't feel like it's too rushed or anything. And Snape and Sirius are my absolute favourites! I hope to see how Harry's relationship which each of them progresses (& I'd love to have Snape find out the truth, I just think it would be so interesting). I do hope you continue this story but honestly, if life is too busy I totally understand and wouldn't want to rush you. Thanks for writing!
ulsa chapter 35 . 6/3
more, please, this is great
Bosma19 chapter 35 . 6/2
I really love this story and would love to read more of it
3,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »