Reviews for Three's The Charm
CeleneTheAngel chapter 30 . 9/22
Was that Babbity Rabitty thing a play on Runny Babbit? Well, never the less, this story is SO AMAZING! Really, it's an absolutely incredible story! Please don't stop.
jeremiah123 chapter 35 . 9/16
great
Derpidot chapter 18 . 9/14
hm. you seem to be having a lil problem with they're there and their. lemme help.
they're- they are (they're going.)
their- possessive (their cloaks)
there- place (there they are)
darrua861 chapter 17 . 9/9
I like your fanfic. I also see your logic in actions and explanations. I just want to ask: will you do the pair Harry/Ginny in the future. I asked this because I can see a little complication. Harry and Ronn are blood brothers now. That makes Harry and Ginny blood brother and sister. What can you say about this?
MarcusKole chapter 35 . 8/29
Great story. Just found it and finished reading all the chapters. Looking forward to the next one.
contra140 chapter 16 . 8/28
I'm gonna have to drop this fic here. I understand you wish to move through the plot at a quick pace, but it just seems a tad too quick for my tastes. Along with what I felt was an unexplained and random dealing of Quirrel, plus the blood ritual thrown in I felt as though this fic was becoming jumbled. We never saw any planning or brainstorming for their attack on Quirrel. It was explained sure, but it was explained with an unexpected ritual, and not through natural plot progression. I feel like the fic would flow better if we could read the Trio coming to that conclusion, Hermione researching blood rituals, Ron and Harry coming up with ideas that would let them lay hands on Quirrel, and finally enacting on them. There was a climax and resolution, but the little build up towards it made it extremely unsatisfactory to me. If the blood ritual procedure was moved BEFORE Quirrel's demise, it would've flowed better.
ficfanang chapter 16 . 8/26
I apologize for not reviewing every chapter as I read them, but I just found this story last night and I'm just blitzing through the chapters that you have done so far. This chapter though, I had to review because of the really clever way of dealing with Quirrel. What did they do, share blood somehow so that Harry's protection spreads to all three of them? That was really clever!

I am very much enjoying this story so far. You're right, I don't think I have seen a time travel story with all three of them traveling before. I've seen just Harry of course, one or two with just Hermione, and a few with Harry and Hermione, and one with Harry and Ron, but never all three. It's refreshing seeing them really think things through and not just react emotionally, and it's really nice to see a more mature Ron. I can't wait to see where you go as the story continues. I'm especially looking forward to the continued interactions with Snape and Draco, and wondering how the changed dynamics with them will affect things in ways that the trio may not be anticipating.
broken5pieces chapter 15 . 8/25
Look I know a lot of people don't understand this... but you're different. Quite a lot like Dumbledore you know- I feel that even in real life you only see the best in people. It's really sweet and I think you are an amazing person too. I like how your trying to redeem so many characters, because honestly they do deserve more chances. I'm guessing you're like me, one of those people who get more than frustrated when other writers make turn the original characters into such bigots. I find this story wonderful, original, and pragmatic. Thank you for writing it, and I hope you update soon enough. It would be an absolute shame if you didn't. You're doing something real wonderful over here, and I'd love to see the outcome of this entire story.
aurora.starr.w20 chapter 35 . 8/21
Loved the chapter. Can't wait to read what happens next. Plz update soon
TheDeductionist chapter 35 . 8/20
*patiently awaits the next update* I really really really love this. Wonder if Dobby'll show up next chapter. Or is he not gonna because Harry didn't do the thing at the end of the year, so no one knows about it, and also Draco doesn't hate him?
Blueowl chapter 35 . 8/18
Really like the realistic approaches to everything. Very refreshing to find a fic where I don't find myself rolling my eyes over every other thing.
Looking forward to more.
bkasavan chapter 35 . 8/18
This story is cool. Thanks for writing :)
TheDeductionist chapter 10 . 8/15
*cries right alongside Hermione* Oh yay!
Ducky1776 chapter 35 . 8/15
I hope you get some more time for writing!
Ducky1776 chapter 29 . 8/13
So, where did the cat come from?
3,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »