Reviews for Three's The Charm
SilveSun chapter 34 . 11/28
Great story, I really hope you finish it or update it really soon
musme chapter 34 . 11/26
I love it
Thanks
Lucy-Erza-Hearthfilia chapter 34 . 11/21
cool story just one flaw: its regulus not regulas
RamblingInsomniac chapter 8 . 11/19
Ron's list, changed this for me, ignore my earlier review. I'm going to enjoy this story!
RamblingInsomniac chapter 6 . 11/18
i want to enjoy this story truly I do. the premise is an interesting one, but to be honest, it's been a bit of a letdown so far. Hopefully it's just a slow build.
LolBookWorm chapter 34 . 11/1
Great fanfic! :D Are you planning on ever writing any more?
reddir chapter 2 . 10/23
Super heart-feels scene, and a really nice intro to 11-year old Ron. This may be the best 'Ron' scene I've ever read - he actually seems human! (instead of like some 2-footed ox)
coloursofhappiness chapter 34 . 10/19
I don't honestly see how anyone could give this a bad review! you put so much thought into everything and it really makes it come alive
Omg this is the best fanfic I've ever seen
Bubblea chapter 8 . 10/7
I think you forgot a word in one sentence of this chapter. It says :
" "You have not" Dudley said and Harry simply. "
Replied maybe ?
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 2 . 10/1
Second chapter and I am already crying
I hope you continue this story someday but if you don't that's fine too, you do you. I really appreciate that you really manage to create a new and interesting narrative while managing to capture all the voices of the characters very accurately and maintaining the more mature voices of the aged trio. I think you're a very talented writer and I'm glad you shared this with all of us. It's really rare in this fandom to see people treat the characters without sort of turning them into ocs; it's a tough line to walk I think, capturing their original voice while also telling your own, new narrative, and you've done a splendid job! I think the thing that speaks to that the most is your treatment of Dudley, you've got him pinned magnificently and that sort of attention to detail is a delight to read!

I wish you all the best.
HA! Laughed so hard I nearly pissed meself.
I'm enjoying the story a lot. I wish you'd incorporate some LGBT characters though. I think that while you could call that fanon, it's also fair to say that the lack off characters like this in the original series is due to the fact that they wouldn't have been published if there were LGBT characters. And hey, it's not as if she ever specifically says some characters ARENT.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 34 . 9/14
I'm quite enjoying this story. I like how you've incorporated the whole trio into the time-travel trope, and I hope you'll continue it soon. Blessings, Sophia the Scribe
3,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »