Reviews for Love Symphony
Shh-Cassidy-is-a-Mutant chapter 3 . 6/23
I loved this, though it hurts my heart to think of Yoh with another girl.
Omg i cant wait for the next chap this is so amazing just ahhhh omggg yoh n that girl and haruna and kyaa aomg jts amazing i cant wait
You are amazing ahah
I know I'm like TOTALLY late but... WHERE THE NEXT CHAPTER?!. D':
CHOCOLATECHIPZ7744 chapter 1 . 3/25
Love this story! I can't wait for Haruna and Yoh to reunite! :D
luvinkiri chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter plz update!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
I really like the idea you have thought up for this plz continue the story i cant wait!
animexpercy chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
This was totally good! Pllz update!
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
*Grumbles*, ... Mizuki can die in a hole and get beaten up by me and commit suicide, Yoh is meant for Haruna! They're both obviously meant for each other! Nobody shall interfere with their undying love for each other! Grrrr!
*Grins*, Feedback: Awesome! I LUHV' IT. I already read this story 'till Chappy Three, but I just can't help but re-read.
Please update soon, too, Miss Reira! You haven't update in a while, it seems! Wah! PRETTY PLEASE update soon!
*Thinks*, But I totally understand if you have other responsibilities to prioritize, Miss. Do what you have to do.
Just please update soon! I really adore this story. It's so awesome! I can't wait 'till Yoh meets Hiroki. 'Till then, Miss!
Beautifully Natural chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
OMGEE. MISS REIRA! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! I MEAN, REALLY! I am following you, this story, I am favorite-ing this story, and YOU. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! PLEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE! FOR THE LOVE OF MEEEE! D;! MISS REIRA! I LOVE THIS! THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I'M IN LOOOOOOOOOVE! PLEASE UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEE! WAAAHHHH! THIS STORY IS PERFECT!
x-Scarlet Warrior-x chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
He got mad at her and asked her out to dinner :D There should be guys like that everywhere... what a better place the world would be, hehe :p

Anyways, I loved this chapter! I totally didn't expect Asaoka...and yeah, I guess Hiroki was a little 'mood swing-y' as you called it...But he got angry for a good reason - she works at a music shop and doesn't know what a reed is! Oh yeah, I can't wait for Yoh's appearance and I really want him to see Hiroki... Oh, did you know that Hiroki means abundant joy/strength? Lol, I just searched it up.

I'm digressing, aren't I? Anyway, update soon! :D
AmazingZeldafan09 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
I'm liking this so far! Are you still writing it? It's great. :D
The valkyrie goddess chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Weres the rest of the story? Well i will be waiting :) 3
x-Scarlet Warrior-x chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
First off.. Hiroki plays the violin? *swoons* I think I'm falling for him, already ;) - (I play the violin too :P)

Ooh! Hiroki's already warming up to Haruna? She has that effect on people doesn't she? :D Just be careful that he isn't too chummy with her already, considering his cold greeting in chapter 1, I think it'd be weird if he suddenly acted like best friends... I hope that didn't sound too mean? :S I wanted to help, so it was meant to be constructive advice..

Woohoo! Yoh's back! I can't wait till he meets Haruna. And that girl Mizuki annoys me -_- Yoh belongs to Haruna, dammit! ... hehe, :P

Anyway, update soon! And more Yoh, please! xD
x-Scarlet Warrior-x chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I can't believe you have so little reviews! I love this chapter! There's a lot of potential in the plot, too.

The introduction with Haruna squirming around asking Mami what to do, was great! I can totally see her doing that! :D You've got her character sussed out pretty well! So don't worry about OOC-ness.

But a small point... to be honest, I was a little worried/shocked when Haruna suddenly said, "You're hot;" Haruna is really loyal to Yoh and although she's nice to other men, she wouldn't compliment them so suddenly. But then I thought about it - since the guy had a resemblance to Yoh, (and she hasn't seen him in a while) I guess it was sort of an instinct to behave that way! And I actually like Hiroki... :)

Aww, we didn't get much of Yoh in this chapter. That polka-dot skirt girl ... she likes him? But Yoh doesn't, right... ?

Anway, I think this is a well written chapter, well done! I'm off to read the next one! :D
angellove607 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
great story uplod more :D can't wait