Reviews for My Little Minion
Yuka Ackerman chapter 69 . 12/31/2013
I miss this story so much! I do hope you will someday continue
Angelia White chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Wow so three people from the same family reaped for the same games... It sounds like it was rigged... or their were next to no female children between 2 and 8 who have a Victor for a parent.
Nightmares Are Dreams Too chapter 69 . 3/8/2013
This is so good. Plz continue
katsparkle13 chapter 69 . 3/5/2013
Oh, I love me some interviews. I'm actually really excited for that. Of course, I really want a super long, detailed chapter! But that's just me. Anyway, I can't wait to see how you do this.
theotakuat221b chapter 69 . 3/4/2013
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the interviews, those are going to be sooo interesting!
Blue Eyes Arch Angel chapter 69 . 3/4/2013
Short but sweet!
Barlee's bit was simply adorable! And there was much tension for Kathrina and Secret's alliance here!
One thing,Secret is holding a knife? but he will refuse to kill,he's peaceful
connorxrisa897 chapter 69 . 3/4/2013
Final eight, this is exciting! As you know, I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter! :-)
TheIntersect20 chapter 67 . 2/17/2013
This chapter was so interesting! I can't wait to see where the story goes with only one career left, and with a gun! This is THE best Hunger Games story out yet. I feel bad for all the minions when they die. This is one of the few Hunger Games stories out that I really get into the story! I can't even read it in public because I start crying when I read it. Thank you so much for putting together such an amazing story for all of us Hunger Games fans! You are an amazing author!
Blue Eyes chapter 67 . 2/17/2013
Blue Eyes Arch Angel here!
Amazing chapter as usual,but I think you're getting a tad confused between Drake and Dust my friend,I'm pretty sure you didn't kill Dust yet but you did Drake
Isabel killed a career! Revenge has been served! But poor girl still doesn't have her brother back,but she seems okay
Anita's POV was very intense and detailed,I was hooked to see how it would turn out (with yet another dead career,wow)
Ellerose's nearly made me cry,it's so innocent and sad
TheIntersect20 chapter 60 . 2/12/2013
I really like the story so far. I just wish there were letters to the minions at the end.
mikitty bast chapter 66 . 2/11/2013
Darn... My money was on Dust and Megan.. The story is awesome! Three days on non-stop reading and hopping the two would win, and now my dreams are crushed! Your so cruel...
TheIntersect20 chapter 31 . 2/9/2013
Great chapter! But why is Emlyn putting so Mich morefocus on Kaylee's safety over the others? Sorry, it has been awhile since I read the reapings.
Stacie The Gleek chapter 66 . 2/8/2013
I think you put Dust instead of Drake Rue...awesome chapter
indelibles chapter 66 . 2/6/2013
Great job on this chapter, I can't wait to see what happens to Ellerose and Dusty!
Also, I forgot to tell you, this is InSaNeAnNiE, I changed my penname
Yuka Ackerman chapter 66 . 2/3/2013
Oh, this chapter was sad... Drake was one of my favorites. Anyways, I'm glad ur back, and I'll pm u my story l8tr