Reviews for 100 Marching Band Drabbles
StarfleetDetective chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I was in the same boat when I first took up the clarinet for marching band. My first instrument was bassoon, and I with clarinet I was like "Woah, this is too fast!" My first marching show was 'A Tribute to the Beatles' and I had a blast!
EnigmaticManner chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Hmm..Wonder which bari sax player is alluded to here? c:

(I'm actually pretty sure me and Amanda Jones have had a conversation about how you two would be cute.)

I'm enjoying your drabbles. I should write some soon. UGH. LAZINESS.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Bass line sucks. I say this, coming from a trombone. I can relate to so much of this, since just this August I was one of the rookies in marching band. And I got a family from it all. Keep writing it - it's a good expression of life as a band geek.
EnigmaticManner chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
That reminds me just how important it is to me. And we always seem to upload close to each other. xD
PurpleWings71 chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Nice one of our practice rooms is haunted and he makes the smart music play a random high note
PurpleWings71 chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Holy Crap yes totally and completely yes!
EnigmaticManner chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
I heard about this! And Ryan 3 I feel so "in the know" reading your drabbles. And go write Brishamana. Here is your motivation. :D
EnigmaticManner chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Eternity is for sure. Our first practice is coming up. UGH. I hate practices. At least we don't have school that day. But we have orientation to play at...Oh well, that's fun. And the chapter about our group made me happy. c: Though a little sad cause we'll all be separated this year.
EnigmaticManner chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I remember his punching battles! :D He doesn't sit next to me anymore though. :c Why couldn't we all have been in the same band again this year? Our group is all split.
PurpleWings71 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
this is good!
EnigmaticManner chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Ahh, the robot. I'm going to miss it. :c This year's show just won't be as fun.
EnigmaticManner chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I felt the same way.

akdfbhkjDhdkj We're sophomores! o: I'm so excited.

And I'll keep you motivated!