Reviews for Gundam Seed: Humanity's Fate
Pirate King Ray chapter 2 . 2/13
Eh. Cagalli and Athrun should at least be on friendly terms. And honestly zeon is a bunch of mass murdering assholes
Name Under Construction chapter 29 . 2/10
Luna gets a SEED? Awesome!
Name Under Construction chapter 25 . 2/10
Shinn/Luna tbh.
Name Under Construction chapter 1 . 2/10
Cagalli telling Athrun off was hella.
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
NOT ENOUGH BLAZTER SPAMSSS! SHINN NEEDS NEW MEKS NAOW!

Now all jokes aside, I have just finished this story and am posting this reviews on the first chapter. It will be spoiler free and give you a good idea of what this story is like. I will start off by saying if you like the 'Original' pairings for destiny you might as well turn away now. Ex switches up the pairings a great deal, something I applaud him for and encourage him to continue with. Fanfiction is about breaking the mold not conforming to the standard.

A problem that always bothered me was how ridiculous some of the characters in the show were and some were completely different from their origional selves. Ex once again does a great job addressing this issue, bringing the main casts characters back in line with their origional SEED self. Speaking of character, he develops them organically and naturally making the flourish.

Now the last point I want to cover is his writing style. Often lacking discriptions and a varied vocabulary the first few chapter may seem lackluster and may turn some readers away. BUT DON'T LEAVE! His skills with writing improve greatly and by the end of the story it is at an above average level and the story will keep you drawn in.

Tl;dr Great story, breaks the mold, don't quit before the first 10 chapters.
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 29 . 2/20/2013
You over use the word Whatever. I counted it atleast 14 times in the past 2 chapters. Try and find different words for it.
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 21 . 2/19/2013
"The episode ends" Don't do that again. No matter how cool it sounds in your head all you are doing is breaking immersion.
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
YAY BEGGING FOR REVIEWS don't worry, everyone does it. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar. A great way to veal better about your story is look at your view count. That's the true indicator for how popular your story is.
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Mmmm Shinn and Kira were both OOC in that last segment, really was like they were polar opposites of themselves.
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Hmm liking the changes so far, cagalli is much more like her origional seed self.
Nightmarefire chapter 30 . 10/25/2012
Amazing so Amazing that I read it all in one go
nxkris chapter 30 . 10/22/2012
great chapter. i love the way kira and stella end up getting together along with athrun confessing to hesitating to destroy his third gundam. the additional seed useres is nice, there needs to be some more on zaft's side. i'm rather interested in Neo, he is pulling a Rau move yet it seems he is trying to help Cagalli rather than attempting to bring an end to the world, i'm rather curious as to how that will end up.
trulyanimelover06 chapter 30 . 10/22/2012
so neo was a secret ally... wonder what would happen to Auel... and glad to hear that plot A is not too dark... and thank you for the info regarding the phase 2... will look forward to your PM... and thanks for the update...
Rouge-Impulstice1 chapter 30 . 10/20/2012
I'm very excited to read Power of ORB, As much as i enjoyed this one I'm positive I'll enjoy that one as well and I really love what you have done with seed destiny so far with this fic, I wish they would've made the series like this .
Sieben Nightwing chapter 30 . 10/20/2012
Beautiful chapter, looking forward to the next Installment. That question better show up in chapter 1 of both of the versions, so we can see what happens. I'd suggest writing one version first, then writing the other version after.