Reviews for Thursday
killer4853 chapter 5 . 2/26
jas chapter 8 . 2/5
Please update soon. This is so good so far. Haven't read too many good fics in a while. Keep up the good work. (:
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
I do hope you decide to continue this eventually. It's really awesome and funny and why does steve here something different? anyways, thanks so much for writing and I can't wait until the next update!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Good story.

But.

CASTIEL IS HEBREW!

You know. Like Emmanuel. Michael. Daniel. Raphael. Fucking Yehoshua (Christ, our Lord). This isn't so hard. Name's languages origins aren't usually. If it ends in -el (short for Elohim), it is hebrew. If it ends in ick, or and/ard it's Gothic (as in the actual people). Come onnnnnnnnnnn.

If it sounds biblical? Yup. Hebrew.

**Facepalm**
Starshinesoldier chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
This is awesome! The Avenger and Loki have no idea what they are getting themselves into. Heh. Angels.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
PLEASE
update! This is the only fic I've come across that is interesting and very well written! :)
Uber Kewl chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
This story makes my ovaries explode. (its okay, I probably didn't need em anyway)
Lianarias chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Since this Fic has 666 followers, I almost feel bad hitting the follow button...
Beawr chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
This is excellent! And one of the top Supernatural/Avengers crossovers! Awesome. Update soon!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
Well this is awesome, I can't wait for Steve to meet Cas, I get the feeling the whole falling to his knees in awe will repeated. He's a potential vessel isn't he? w
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
UPDATE!¡
Mirdena chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
I just found your story and I have enjoyed reading what you have so far. I hope you decide to continue it. :)
twotoe chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
I know you haven't written on this in a long time, but I really wish you would. The idea of Castiel and the Avengers and what you have written is great. I know Fury and Coulson are trying to keep it under wraps, but personally I cannot WAIT until Cas does the Archangel of the Lord wing thing to everyone, especially Tony and Bruce. This has been really interesting so far and I'm wondering what happened to Castiel's siblings and where Loki is and what is going to happen. Putting it all together, or heck just having Castiel find out things and go about his business in his normal way is really great. The Earth being under their protection is a wonderful way to go and I'd really love to see what happens next. I do hope you update this.
angel de acuario chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
Seria intersante que Dan y Sam aparescan y aunque no lo creas pienso que Gabriel merece una oportunidad ya que sin el los chicos nuca hubiesen tenido un plan de acción .
Next stop willoughby chapter 8 . 3/11/2014