Reviews for Thursday
*sweatdrop* They probably should have let Cas fix it... He can do a glitch in time trick, amongst other things, though he probably isn't going to bother to try to explain that when he decided to give them the choice of letting him or not. :) Oopsie.

Well, at least the new Archangels are growing increasingly aware of the failings of the previous administration? And thinking of ways to fix it instead of simply freaking out uselessly like Raphael did.

*giggles* Steve caught a bit of Rapture, but it scrambled his brain a little, fortunately temporarily... Someone should introduce him to Castiel properly- he'd get to meet an angel!

XD Just realized- Castiel really has learned in his times on Earth- he didn't automatically introduce himself as an "angel of the Lord". Fury and Coulson probably appreciate that, but he'll probably have to eventually... XD
*snickers* I claim it burst into flame because Cas was glaring at it /that/ hard, and no one shall convince me otherwise. XD
*nodnod*
Archangel-Castiel who actually mostly lives and works in a not-at-war Heaven /would/ talk more angel-like than he had started to thanks to his time with the Winchesters. But he also remembers that, so he probably understands how humans talk better than most of his siblings. (Balthazar and Gabriel being very notable exceptions, who are particularly unhelpful and would probably derive amusements from lying to, tricking, and mistranslating for their less-experienced siblings on purpose because they could.)
Wanderstar chapter 9 . 7/1
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
DGtnsl chapter 9 . 6/22
Well, looks like Cas is in the Sahara, testing out his powers most likely so he can have full control of them. The other archangels are doubting themselves while also planning to get vessels. Steve had his first taste of an angel's real voice, enough to fog his mind over even though it only lasted seconds. I wonder what would happen if his listened to it longer, would he be peacefully catatonic for a few hours? Makes me wonder. Meanwhile though, the Hydra weapon dynamic of this whole thing has reared its head. And the scepter has people coming for it. I know it was in the lab, but did it react at all to Castiel's power? I think it'd be hilarious if the gem actually cracked.
I look forward to seeing how this dysfunctional group acts as more things happen. I wonder when/if the Avengers will discover that Cas is an angel, and more importantly, how things with Loki go, since he already knows what Castiel is.
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 6/22
Well well well, looks like Natasha is trying to force Castiel to reveal information. However, getting anything out of angels is pretty hard to do. And Cas has been taking lessons from the Winchesters! Other angels might have more humor or sarcasm, but they are all creatures of Celestial intent inside human bodies. On another note, Cas' telepathy is shown in full form, knowing Natasha's full name and her intentions.
Seems like Thor does somewhat recall the myths of the angels. Now he just needs to meditate or something to draw the memory further to the surface. Cas' wings getting caught on camera will help that explanation of what he is at the right time, I'm sure.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 6/22
Oh my, this seems interesting! Loki and Thor on Earth drew the attentions of a much more organized and less apathetic Heaven. Though it seems like Loki is at least acquainted with what Castiel is, I wonder if Thor is. I also wonder how Tony and Steve will react.
CreepyMuffin15 chapter 9 . 6/11
Omg this was the best thin I've read in a while, I totally love the subtle references towards the Winchesters it's nice to know he picked some stuff up. Omg I totally love the avengers but now they're total A holes like seriously Thor if I could is punc him in the face couse he's so annoying like I know he doesn't know who Cas is but I don't care. God at the smite part I lost it that was the best Thor smithing Cas, there's no way in hell. And I love it that Steve is worthy of hearing the Angel language and I hope they'll find out about Cas soon I'd love to read their reactions.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 9 . 6/2
Veronicamarcallouzada chapter 9 . 6/1
OMG so perfect I need MOOOOOOOOORE
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 9 . 5/20
I never that Id be gratful for calculus.I wonder if we will know the new archangels !Tony doesnt trust an angel(the old ones yea but new management are new they are allowed to make You Coulson for the quip on Thor,the not arrogant warriorXP) but does trust a pagan whos brother kills people and that thor wants to bring home. Poor New management!

Im still with ya .even when i dont get an email i still check on this fic .When I say you up—dated i did a double take and actually got so excited i got nauseous.
MaddyR chapter 9 . 5/15
:D
More please this is awesome! I swear, I died and went to heaven. I have never seen a crossover in this section anywhere near as good as this one is! Do you have a set update day? Please tell me so I can wait happily for the new chapters! :) :) :)
itachisdbzgurl chapter 9 . 5/15
Pleaseeeee update soon!
alexis chapter 9 . 5/14
cant wait for more, this is blended really well.
RadientWings chapter 9 . 5/14
Thanks so much for the update! Loved the beginning especially, also curious what Cas is up to. Looking forward to the next one! :)