Reviews for Thursday - DISCONTINUED
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 6/9
Awesome story! Love how the Angels are revamping Heaven and taking a more active role in the goings on of Earth(s). Hope you continue it soon! :D
OUTontheVERGE chapter 10 . 5/31
Please update soon ! :D
RandomSuperwholockian chapter 10 . 4/4
Pleas update soon I really like this story
thedogzoo chapter 10 . 3/13
I LOVEEEEEEE THISSSSSSS
thedogzoo chapter 6 . 3/13
I love this! 3
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 10 . 1/28
So, in other words, Cas could save future Vessels if he fixes the lab despite Tony's insistences.
Guest of earth chapter 1 . 1/14
This story is awesome! It's like the only good fanfic of these two fandoms.
StarlightGilgalad chapter 10 . 1/8
Love it! I'll definitely stick around for the next ones! Thanks for writing!
Shadowheartthecat chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
This is really good so far. Black Widow's real name is Natalia Romanova, but Natasha Romanoff is cool. Keep up the great work
Eyy lmao chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
I love your story, not much like it out here..
Hope you finish it, no matter how long
( ω)
angel de acuario chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
Seria genial que el capitán fuese Michael que le hayan dado una oportunidad
Nebelkind chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
Nice chapter :D
Waiting for more!
As for the angles... maybe they are so used to beeing all powerfull, that they dont think of mundane stuff like looking with their eyes instead of feeling the souls or other stuff... I mean they are energy maybe they they don't have eyes in their angle form..? ..all stuff we need to make up in order to fill plot holes ;)
Cersesi chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
I like it.
Zo Selardi chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
I know, that SPN plot hole really bothered me too. I pretend it's because angels see more than with their vessels' eyes, and where they are going that fast (I mean, if you think about it, it's faster-than-light) then they obviously aren't able to use human senses in any meaningful way, so they're stuck using angelic senses. This usually isn't a limitation to them, obviously, but Sam and Dean sigil wards would render them invisible to angelic senses.

Obviously, I headcanon-patched it, but I truly don't think the show-runners ever thought this far. As much as I love the show (and boy don't I LOVE IT!), as a long series (emphasis on Long), the continuity is pretty shoddy and slapped-together, LOL.

ANYWAY

On to your chapter:

I liked the Ariel plot-point, that fits alright with the story. Perhaps if you've done a scene of Science Bros and Captain America reuniting to talk before jumping straight to that, it wouldn't have felt so rushed. I like how you're altering the movies and smashing them together a little bit more, it feels fresh. I hope you don't stick to canon happenings too much, and I like your Cas.

Speaking of Cas, sometimes I feel you write it a bit OoC? I mean, I like him well enough, but some parts are... off. I dunno. Just something to keep in mind, I guess.

It's the first time I review this, but I've been following this since chapter 4. I'll try to encourage you every chapter, so please, keep on being an interesting writer!
Byakko Loki chapter 10 . 11/13/2015
THIS IS AWESOME I LOVE IT I WISH ID FOUND IT SOONER PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS FANFIC IS GREAT I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ITS AWESOME UPDATE SOON PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?