Reviews for My Savior, My Master
ViolinFire14 chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
I hope you get better soon :)

VF :)
xUcellinax chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Hello honey, I just wanted to tell you a couple of things. You should try to make yourself happy instead of depending on other people to be happy. Why don't you try to let loose and give yourself a break? Stop worrying so much about things. I know love is complex, but I really don't think that boyfriend is good for you. He should't have stayed over at that girls house knowing that it would make you uncomfortable. I would fry my boyfriend if he did something like that. I don't know much about your life, so I can't really comment on it, but this is my opinion on the boyfriend situation you wrote about. If you have to resort to scheming to get your boyfriend to miss you, that is not a healthy relationship. Also, I recently wrote a research paper about depression and I saw that medicine is not a cure for it, the cure for it lies in your mind and soul. I know that I'm halfway around the world, but feel free to PM me if you need to talk about things. Just so you know, I'm just a college student myself and not a professional in any way, but if you want to chat, I'm willing to listen. XoXo.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Amazing! (Smiles) Xx
red neo ranger chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more
Deviouslytwisted chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
This is good! Keep it going! don't give up on it!
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
please continue
AmericanAsFuck chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Take you time and keep fighting on.
Raf13 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Please update soon! I'm loving your story!
Solsticio21 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Alot of changes. Hermione's new life seems to fit with her and I wonder what's going to happen with her friends and her old life. Great update. Take care.
Godsavetheslim chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
The beginning of your story is good, I hope you will update soon!
naturewitch22 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Good One!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
OMG! I have been looking for this story all over the place! Please update the story ASAP! I have missed it dearly!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012