Reviews for Sweetheart
Helianza chapter 1 . 2/27
Wow, I loved it! Congratulations on painting such a vivid and amazing picture :)

I loved the insight into Haymitch's life, and I think you showed his thought process really well.

Thank you for sharing this with us!
Chalayne chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Really loved the story from Hamitch's POV -favorite quote is "that prissy Townie wife"
Reannah chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I love this so much, it made me cry! This is so amazingly written 3
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Aww so cute! A well written story, thanks for sharing! : )
Martianmojo chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
God you do such an exquisite job of skating just inside canon, painting in these important shadows in the story while giving both the primary and the sketchy characters new depth. Thank you for these pieces.
Cassandraishere chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I love that endings, fantastic fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is one of the cutest stories I have heard
Just the rigt amount of emotion background to the story and everything else
queenfirst chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
OO chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
That was actually adorable. Just fantastic. I love the young katniss. Interesting character developments you took. Really great job. You also brought up some very good points. Really enjoyed readin
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Wow, this was I don't have any words to describe just how beautiful, amazing and touching this was. I can't even decide what it was that I loved the most - your writing style, Haymitch watching over Katniss all this time, his relationship with Katniss' father or how you showed just how much Haymitch cares and still kept him in character. I really, really loved this.
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
He loves her, even though he isn't sure how to go about it
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Aww, I loved that so much! You wrote all the characters perfectly, and the interaction between Katniss and Haymitch at the end was great. The whole thing was very well written, and the wedding was a brilliant way to finish. Great job with this, well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
... :)
Christina salvatore chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
AWWWWWWWWW! this is so cool.
some1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013