Reviews for Pivotal Moments
Very good, and very much in character.
Mehera chapter 6 . 1/16
I have just finished your fic and i really love it. Sarek and Amanda are so perfect together.
I'm a little sad because Sarek had neglected Amanda during years even if he redeem himself. I love her so much. Thank you ;)
Andromakhe chapter 3 . 1/11
Oh yes. I know how emotional scenes can really be exhausting to write. Being in these characters' heads. And yet, this is so palpable. You can tell how dismayed Sarek is, how weary Amanda is, but there's this nagging sense that Amanda still loves Sarek dearly despite everything and she just needs...just needs an apology, an acknowledgement of everything she's sacrificed. I so want them to fix things, to be happy again. Great chapter.
Trixie chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
You are such a good writer! I miss your stories.
JustGiveItUp chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
that was awesome!
green dame chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Thanks so much for the great story! I love this realistic version of their relationship and it's beautifully written! It's really something to read and re-read.
Wildblume chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Wow, you express her feelings very well, that's really an adorable piece of writing! The behavior of Amanda and Sarek is so believeable and they become so alive as characters...

I also like how you include Sybok without loosing the focus of the Spock/Amanda issue.
mcamastow chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Well you certainly know how to make your characters come to life and make your reader love them great story .
ladybrit chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
I just found this story and once I started reading it I could not stop. Such a lot of well expressed feeling and emotion. Great writing. Thank you for exploring the relationship between Amanda and Sarek.
Caren Rose chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
This was absolutely masterful! Really a lot of depth you portray in their relationship, and I just love the way she tortures him, lol :)
Intelligensia chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Loved it.
elrond peredhel chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Pahaha! I love this chapter so much. xD Much as moody Sarek is nice, I can definitely say I prefer fluffy, embarrased Sarek more. ;) poor man, he should KNOW what Amanda's up to after almost 20 years, but no. it would be illogical and far too silly for his wife. :D
aurado chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Thanks, I enjoyed the story very much
Nyotarules chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Love you the way you get Sarek and Amanda to resolve their differences. It is too easy for couples to get into a rut and take each other for granted. And despite his stubborness Sarek is no fool, good for him for getting with Amanda's programme and repairing their wide breech with some Vulcan hot love! Although I doubt S/A are the only V/H couple out there, the rest of them are probably in the closet minding their own business lol Perhaps Amanda heading this new course will bring them out into the open :o).
P.S Time to hook up Sokam and Maya in the sequel hint, hint
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
"...We're not going to change overnight, none of us on either side. We might not change at all, but we need to learn that we're both okay the way that we are and there is nothing wrong with either of us..."

Amen, Sister!

I enjoyed this story, truly. Reading a good Sarek/Amanda story is like reading "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" in some ways. You have two mindsets and two ways of doing things, but, truth is, most times you can find a middle path. If not, then most times you can find a way to live with it - that is, if you are OK with the idea with allowing others to live their lives in the way best for them. Fine, it isn't always going to be sunshine and roses when different cultures meet. However, there will be more good times than bad if you work on it, just as Sarek and Amanda have done here.

I'll also thank VickyFromGreece for her encouragement if it prompts more stories from you! Looking forward to the next one... :-)