Reviews for Pivotal Moments
RemusJ chapter 6 . 2/27
This story was very plausible to me. A lot of fanfic authors seem to want to portray Amanda as overly emotional because she's human but that never made much sense to me. Yes, she was emotional during JTB but for good reason. I know a lot of humans, and most are not overly emotional. It also doesn't make sense for a character living on Vulcan, married to a Vulcan, to be that way. Human, yes, but not emotional to the point of immaturity.

I think you did a great job portraying her as intelligent, wise, and logical, the characteristics that attracted Sarek to her in the first place. I also thought the dialogue between the two of them was great. You didn't portray Sarek as a total jerk as many authors do. He made mistakes but he was willing to admit it and to grow as a person as a result.

I loved the scene with Amanda teasing him while reading her magazine. Too funny. And I think we all know someone like Dana ;-)

I'm not into the Mirror Universe things so I hope to see more S/A stories from you in this universe :-)
Jenice chapter 6 . 1/28
Lovely story!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
Very good, and very much in character.
Mehera chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
I have just finished your fic and i really love it. Sarek and Amanda are so perfect together.
I'm a little sad because Sarek had neglected Amanda during years even if he redeem himself. I love her so much. Thank you ;)
Andromakhe chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
Oh yes. I know how emotional scenes can really be exhausting to write. Being in these characters' heads. And yet, this is so palpable. You can tell how dismayed Sarek is, how weary Amanda is, but there's this nagging sense that Amanda still loves Sarek dearly despite everything and she just needs...just needs an apology, an acknowledgement of everything she's sacrificed. I so want them to fix things, to be happy again. Great chapter.
Trixie chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
You are such a good writer! I miss your stories.
JustGiveItUp chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
that was awesome!
green dame chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Thanks so much for the great story! I love this realistic version of their relationship and it's beautifully written! It's really something to read and re-read.
Wildblume chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Wow, you express her feelings very well, that's really an adorable piece of writing! The behavior of Amanda and Sarek is so believeable and they become so alive as characters...

I also like how you include Sybok without loosing the focus of the Spock/Amanda issue.
mcamastow chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Well you certainly know how to make your characters come to life and make your reader love them great story .
ladybrit chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
I just found this story and once I started reading it I could not stop. Such a lot of well expressed feeling and emotion. Great writing. Thank you for exploring the relationship between Amanda and Sarek.
Caren Rose chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
This was absolutely masterful! Really a lot of depth you portray in their relationship, and I just love the way she tortures him, lol :)
Intelligensia chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Loved it.
elrond peredhel chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Pahaha! I love this chapter so much. xD Much as moody Sarek is nice, I can definitely say I prefer fluffy, embarrased Sarek more. ;) poor man, he should KNOW what Amanda's up to after almost 20 years, but no. it would be illogical and far too silly for his wife. :D
aurado chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Thanks, I enjoyed the story very much